Indianchads...i kneel

indianchads...i kneel

Attached: 1654390933319.webm (960x396, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_eEgJhsBMo
youtube.com/watch?v=9xQgqN4jfyY
youtu.be/CMKWPtJc18c
youtube.com/watch?v=55EWHflRTZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahah. Look at them go

why do they look white?

literal circus monkeys. better than insect people i suppose

because bollywood simps for white people and white looking indians

Suit jacket and vest sisters.....how did we lose to suspenderchads....

it is the "black culture" for india

seethe wh*toids. india superpower 2023

brown pride worldwide!

youtube.com/watch?v=4_eEgJhsBMo

Attached: __zooey_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_xiu_kukkii__a79185c3137741721af11222fcdf953f.jpg (2480x3508, 1013.15K)

Why is this thread alive?

indian girls love white dick just watch this music video about it

youtube.com/watch?v=9xQgqN4jfyY

anglo bros...

Lol I know on this white centric website no one wants to hear this but Indian people are literally the loyalest to their race of ANY race of people on Earth, statistically. Indian girls are literally what white men wish white women were lmfao, fiercely loyal to their own race the overwhelming majority of the time. They have the lowest amount of interracial relationships or marriages. Of course it happens, I've known lots of indian girls who date white men or indian guys who date white women. I'm brown and we have many cases of both happening in our family. But for the most part, it's browns paired up with other browns. Just look at what it says about South Asians on this chat, the LOWEST amount of mixed union marriages of ALL ethnicities. This trend holds true in all Western countries, brown people generally choose each other.

If you want to meme this "built for white cock" stuff I recommend sticking to the east asian and oriental girls, since they are overwhelmingly the least loyal to their race, only native american and latina girls are more disloyal. Even black girls are more likely to be with a white guy than indian girls.

And honestly to white dudes who are into brown girls, I do not blame you at all. Indian women are beautiful and intelligent, usually high earners and tigers in bed. If you want to get with a brown girl, shoot your shot. I would gladly welcome a white guy into my family if he was a decent man.

Attached: __nessa_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_cotta_heleif__6898fc520b8e55ca8edac56c6b1173e7.jpg (2803x4040, 612.47K)

here's the chart if you need empirical chart. look up this data for any country. why do you think there are so many brown babies

Attached: q65Z4CN.png (1153x583, 95.36K)

Indian cinema seems like 1930's slapstick comedy filmed with modern cameras. Are there any (English dubbed/subbed) movies worth a watch?

Attached: 1654172610998.png (768x768, 1.28M)

i mean seriously look at that: there are more brown people than ANY other race in Canada, and they still choose to marry other brown people 87% of the time. brown loves brown.

but dont worry to you white dudes out there, you still definitely have a chance. particularly with 2nd and 3rd gen brown girls.

Attached: __ramlethal_valentine_and_lucifero_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_unsomnus__968da7b18a939487b7a7f8e00fcba949 (1).jpg (861x1220, 510.2K)

Please, cinema is for Muttmericans. Indians have the true kinoplex experience.

youtu.be/CMKWPtJc18c

Attached: Screenshot_20210923-074056_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 722.13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=55EWHflRTZg

Attached: 1621426718324.jpg (740x640, 141.31K)

wow they're worse than blacks, and that's saying something

>Pasta?
Lol you fuck it's because no one wants 'em and any of the probable alternatives are lower tier. You're stuck in a muddy shitty rut. No White man is jealous of anything you have, you twisting typically insecure subterranean microorganism.

unironically kino

he meant the bongs at the very start of the clip retards

look, i can't wait for the day where india has it good in terms of average national intellect (seriously, this would be a blessing to the world as much as it would india), but without gene alteration tech you're gonna be hard pressed to get there without civil euthanasia, and whites as a demographic are a great friend to you if that's where you wanna go
consider yourself notified that "friend" does not entail your nation the rights to rip off the others' vulnerable on the regular, but if you think your country is up to the task of weeding out severe corruption within a year then you probably already expect that that has to end

(no, i do not think you're serious, but who cares lots of other people probably legit have your opinion, etc.)

whatever you say bro. I love my brown girlfriend and all the brown women in my family who are smart high earners. Brown dad bought me a car, my real estate brown girlfriend buys me nice gifts and my brown mommy lent me money to invest in stocks and crypto. goddamn i love being brown.

uh huh. brown people literally come to every white country and within one generation are neck to neck with jews. lmfao.

Attached: 1653686471342.png (564x601, 124.29K)