W-Well boys and girls considering USDN is literally the highest “stable” yield on curve right now…...

W-Well boys and girls considering USDN is literally the highest “stable” yield on curve right now…. Is it a good idea to stake some? I’ve been avoiding it because algorithmic “””””””stables””””””” have been nothing but timed bombs so far, waiting to depeg and go to hell in a matter of seconds, but the temptation is consuming me

Attached: 16438291954039.jpg (195x250, 9.62K)

>stable
Nigger, don't get even near to that. Stables are also a gamble, you never know when its going to blow up

>algo stables
This shit immediately gave me UST flashbacks. Is USDN the next UST or what? Such a high APY makes no fucking sense to me.

USDC > Your favorite stable

BUSD nigger, that's the only stable that you should be looking at

undercollateralized stable vs overcollateralized stable
who would win? Seems like the answer is is clear since one managed to re-peg once again while the other one crashed and burned to fucking oblivion

As far as I know, no. Sasha is no scammer. He almost lost waves and usdn a couple of months ago and he managed to get the peg back and Waves is going on its way to their original price.

Op is sort of right, Neutrino is the way

I'm still pissed that the fucking gook managed to get away with it

Thats basically the face of a man that only eats manga for a living

No thanks, I don't trust in the chinks

THE PRICE OF MY STABLE IS 0.999998 THIS PROJECT SUCKSSSSS

Attached: 1605002948268.jpg (1000x1000, 68.37K)

Did you swallow Sasha's cum too?

Attached: 3011264.jpg (301x284, 8K)

b-based?
idk, monks usually eat rice alone dont they?

ngl, the man is sexy

Rope, nigger. USDN has the hightest APY of all

>Is it a good idea to stake some?
if you want to support waves without buying that ugly token, go ahead, stake USDN

What about USDT? Is that still a good way of saving my shekels?

And you´d have the entire right of acting like that if that was the case. Imagine your stable is not longer "stable" lmfao

USDT is still the fucking king of all stables no matter how hard you faggots cope and seethe about "muh decentralization" and shit.

Attached: 1639624764113.jpg (125x125, 3.24K)

I would swallow it all like a good girl. And I'm a man.

>Ukrainian
>sexy
pick one

Kek, based Do kwon. He is now my personal hero

GIWTWM