How do you know if your'e retarded?

How do you know if your'e retarded?

Attached: 1652394842682.jpg (976x850, 88.58K)

anyone that drops below 50% of their ATH portfolio value (in USD) is retarded.

That’s the paradox you can’t know

This can be decided by the current status of holding the following:
GME
ADA
AMC
LUNA or LUNC
Efferiums
Silver

Attached: 1653931444404.png (738x415, 121.79K)

take any subject or topic that you're not very familiar with. Like Bee keeping, or tree farming. Now form an opinion about it. If you can't then you're retarded

My quality of life as a result of my retarded decisions

Cum in the dirt. If ants are lured to it, your brain and body are healthy.

I was like really smart at 16.
Photographic memory, sharp, fast natural mathematician, great at programming and digital electronics and computing and basketball and if I am may say so philosophy.
Speaking 3 languages, writing short stories of publishing quality during class of native language literature.

But then around second year of university I just had a break down. Like when you get sick of it all, the intellectual pursuits of higher existence and meaning behind it all.
Was always a rebel at heart but this made me doubly so.
Programming professor begged me to not drop out of university.
Literally was coming around from his job across continents in Dubai to make me just push trough even with any lowest grades in all other classes.
Didnt care, and when you stop caring you dumb yourself down.

In current year decades later time and age take its toll as well, it compounds.
And the best gauge that never lies are turn based strategy video games like Civilization 2.
I play it since 1998 and I am extremely good at it.
At the hardest setting, with all my experience and game knowledge from thousands of hours played I can feel just how much dumber I am today than in let say 2010.
I know I would have capacity back then to process something I just miss today.

>inb4 plebbit spacing
Its distinct groups of information about me and the topic of becoming more and more dumb over the years.

>reddit spacing
didn’t read

If people are nice to you and never tell you that you are dumb and sometimes repeat things twice for you or give you directions to do simple things
user you retarded

Attached: 1652565890664.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

sweet

If you have a folder of frogs you're probably retarded.

Attached: 1613849851178.jpg (693x729, 64.5K)

>posts on Any Forums
retard confirmed

If you can ponder enough to ask the question of whether or not you're retarded, you're not retarded. Same thing with being crazy. When you stop asking yourself if you're retarded (or crazy) that's when you become a retard or crazy.

There's literally a test for it called an IQ test.

IQ tests just show how well you can take a test, and people that jerk off about their results are the worst kind of people. If you cannot ask yourself if you're a retard and defend against that thesis successfully, no matter how intelligent in an objective sense that you are or are not, then you are a retard.

Raw horsepower liquid intelligence tops out early 20s. If you apply yourself you can easily make up for it through crystallized intelligence. In any case sounds like you were 140+ IQ and just experienced burnout because your parents neglected spiritual nourishment. Many such cases among especially white geniuses. We are hard-coded to avoid the self defeating Asian Burman mentality. Without spiritual direction we burnout. This is one reason why NS Germany was able to unlock full potential of Nordic race. They linked heaven to earth.

No you fucking retard they're literally designed to detect retardation and they do so very reliably. They kinda fall down at the being useful measure of anything useful above 115 though which is probably where you became confused.

If you're self aware enough to question your own intelligence then you're probably ahead of most normalfags. A real retard wouldn't ever do that.

Keep genuine-posting on Any Forums (any board will do; just make sure you're not shitposting) until enough of the replies call you a retard or disparage your intelligence.

If more than 70% of the replies you receive are calling you or your post 'stupid', 'retarded', 'idiotic', 'moronic', 'daft', 'mentally deficient', 'slow', 'disabled', 'brainless', 'zombified', 'spasticated', 'quadraspazzed', 'foolish', 'feeble-minded' or 'beyond backwards' then there's probably something wrong somewhere.

I ask myself the question and he says yes.

Attached: 1653774584725.png (398x397, 113.81K)