Posting Howard Krieger every day until $ersdl goes to $1.00

Day 39

I know you cunts are paying attention now

Attached: IMG_20220422_161407_662.png (512x473, 134.3K)

>banker jew
>v1 pays you for shorting his own token
lol

is the discord link down I want to see it

I’m honestly shocked they there might be a recovery. I’m buying back in.

What’s been happening over the past few months?

Join tg and howie will explain it himself

Have a bank, great partnerships etc

So price prediction is $1, or do you think it might go higher, op? The news seems incredibly bullish. First regulatory compliant defi pool for u.s. banks.

good times

I just bought back in and have the same sized stack after selling at a profit. This is wonderful news. I thought the project was done after Ryan sold his tokens. Time to start posting howie memes again.

$1 is just a nice landmark, but its definitely going past ATH. A bunch of jeets got it to 1.70 and a 700m mcap before it was even on any T1 cex, and before it had the solid partnerships and real-world, ink-on-paper progress that it has now. Its also on kucoin now. It's rebounding, although will have to weather the bear like everyone else, but once the bull hits it will absolutely explode.

I had 727,000 of these at $0.008 in 2020, I sold everything fro $0.08

I’ve been heavily invested in other shitcoins for awhile now

I said fuck it and threw $10,000 into this a few days ago at $0.003… WTF IS GOING ON…

Is this destiny? I have 2.8 million of these howies now

I’m not going to make it with 30,000 of these am I ?

Attached: 9C66EA2F-11EB-4B40-BD79-61480F9F6DA3.png (657x527, 13.38K)

How does 5 million dollars sound?

>Just pumping 135%
>Nothing personal kid
Good timing

how

No, but you’ll be closer.

it already did hit $1. Is Howie rising from the ashes like a pheonix? Punished Howie, a Janitor renewed?

Attached: howie.png (540x702, 649.78K)

100,000 howies will I make it?

None of you fucktards will make it

I feel like a lot of these large buy orders are coming from experienced whales that dumped this token a year ago. They can see these recent announcements will lead to a whole other speculation cycle, and they already know this project can hit $1

agreed, it will moon to $1 again, maybe more

howie rugged along with his drug addicted partner ryan