Just stop spending

it’s that simple. you don’t need the latest iphone, you don’t need to eat out every weekend, you don’t need to have subscriptions to 5 different streaming channels. Just. Stop. Spending.

Attached: 3025CCD2-28F9-4DF1-BD40-65B8F9C9A997.jpg (1230x1057, 183.75K)

I have, I only buy basic food and cook it myself, no rent, no car, cheap bills and I steal my entertainment.

I need lube for my anime girl onaholes, retard

I've been doing this for 2 years already so I can buy internet coins and then lose 80% of the deposited money on leverage. Glad market dumped so I can slurp cheapies tho

Boomers need to fucking die already.

My greatest wish is for millennials to vote to defund all social security and watch boomers cry about the unfairness from their 20th vacation.

Boomers have no clue how fucked the younger generations are.

They take so long to die off

Get fucked health care workers, and in particular doctors. I’ve never met one who wasn't a pompous prick about “how much money they’re going to make” and how its a “real impact on other peoples lives and no other profession does that”.

What they don't tell you is that they’re going to be broke as dogshit till they’re 40 due to loans and needing to work for experience and low pay. Plus they work unreasonable amounts of hours and get divorced at an incredibly high rate. All they see is a salary of “200k” on glassdoor and like the bugmen they are, they go for it without asking any questions.

Attached: 4197E85D-0416-42C9-B788-7135E6BA476F.jpg (775x600, 150.96K)

>boomers are only able to retire because they own equity in corporations that sell things to consoomers
>tell everyone else they can also retire if they stop consooming
kek

Is this really a "millennial" problem? Sounds like zoomer bitching. The typical millennial already locked in a mortgage at ridiculously low rates, already owns a car, has paid off student loans, has learned how to cook and buy groceries, and probably has a good enough career where healthcare is not a problem.

I'm 32 yo my mortgage is just $1700/m for my 4 bed, $80 for car insurance, $80/m for health insurance, maybe $1200/month on groceries. Then I get about $40k/year in stock dividends so I only need to come up with $10-20k net to fund myself while fucking dog walkers make $120k/year these days its crazy.

I only feed bad for zoomers because they are facing 6% mortgage rates and sky rocketing house and car cost. Its is hard to afford on the shit starting salaries you get out of college before you have a few experience and the pay ramps up.

>Boomers have no clue how fucked the younger generations are.

how to spot a boom boom

>when i was a lad
they routinely forget inflation exists
>have you tried tuning your cv?
no, never crossed my mind
>its all about the qualifications
they have none, or next to. believe being able to do your times table = a phd in maths
>and have you tried tuning you cv
ah......
>just save
interest rate is now 150 times lower than it was at the peak of their career
>yeah, it's affordable
i used to watch eevblog on YouTube loads and was actually so stunned when he made a video along theses lines i thought it was an april fool joke, because he's usually rather good at feasibility sums. his conclusion was, yeah, you can live in Sydney as a temporary packer at amazon. even assuming it wasn't temporary, it'd take 120 years to pay the mortgage off. i mean fuuuuuuuuck lol...
>you've never had it so good
yeah being homeless when they were finishing paying the house off and settling down is great
>we've all got to work
one hundred
and
twenty
fucking
yeeeeaaaaars.... and that was assuming the person spent precisely zero money in the meantime.

The average millenial has no savings, no assets, and lives hand-to-mouth.

Fuck off, faggot.

Companies don't pay for the required licenses and courses for their employees in America?

10 years ago, yes. But now the average millennial is like 35 or something and should have a net worth around 1mil at least if they didn't blow their 20s partying or video gaming.

Or is "millennial" just going to mean 20-somthing forever? And when you hit 30 you become a boomer?

>$1200/month on groceries
Bro what
>fucking dog walkers make $120k/year these days
You dumb or trolling (probably both)

Nigger, what the fuck world do you live in? Every institution in society is geared around keeping young men in a cycling on consooming and eternal adolescence. For women it's even worse. Men are dropping out of society because there is literally no reason to buy in. This isn't some conspiracy theory, even the MSM puts out articles scratching their heads as to why. You live in a fucking bubble and likely had it way, way fucking better than 90% of your peers growing up.

Attached: Revolutions.png (1345x3482, 968.38K)

>The typical millennial already locked in a mortgage at ridiculously low rates, already owns a car, has paid off student loans, has learned how to cook and buy groceries, and probably has a good enough career where healthcare is not a problem.
ahahaahahahhaahah

ok you made me dig my grocery receipt out of my recycling bin. I spend just about $200/week so about $850/month. But that' doesn't include craft beer wine and steak I buy separately.

>The typical millennial already locked in a mortgage at ridiculously low rates
wait til all those "5 year fixed rate" mortgages unlock. it'll be comical.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29.19K)

If you still have an ARM after 2021 when you could refinance to 30 year fixed at

He's just trolling come on sage

Saving (((cash))) is the biggest jewish scam of all. That's what allow the kikes' freshly printed trillions to have any kind of worth.
The money you aren't immediately spending is continuously devalued by newly printed money, and you are the one left holding the bags.

Savings = letting the goyim absorb the excess liquidity to their disadvantage. If it weren't for savings, inflation would be in 7 digits territory already.

Imagine if you were teleported back in 1960 with $60K in cash. With those $60K you could buy a 3 bedrooms villa in LA now valued $1.8M.
Or you could listen to the talmudvision and save it up in your bank account until you are retired so in 2022 it's worth half a tesla modele X.

The only real savings existing are precious metals, real estate and collectibles to a certain extend.

Attached: 1654310971604.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>t. boomer wannabe