Nfts presumably give people the right to ‘own’ a digital asset in a decentralized way

>nfts presumably give people the right to ‘own’ a digital asset in a decentralized way
Okay? Why are the only digital assets with actual relevance right now fucking pictures of apes?

Attached: 1605558585969.png (2048x2048, 324.73K)

Because apes are the closest way to show our impressions virtually

Wtf is that? RAYC? R stands for retarded

Because apes are the future

Maybe people want to own ape pictures? have you thought about that? NO because you only think about yourself

It's all kubrickian OP. You have to see it that way

CHECKED

People buy NFTs with the intention to make money. Ape NFTs make money.

Simple as.

WHAT THE FUCK

AHHH there is actually just one animal I hate more than cats, have a guess

wow im glad you decided to share this valuable piece of information

Attached: 1640294718398.jpg (200x168, 7.13K)

I feel you so much dude! Fuck I feel you so much and good right now

Oh im pretty sure there's so much more to nfts than a bunch of apes with different moods man

pure mockery of us good of u to question things that dont make sense while the sheep just roll with things all the time

I guess speculation is the answer, anyways, have you checked arties? they might be the right fit for your pretentious ass, they want to follow a different direction with nfts and involved traditional art in this space to add some "quality". I think that's subjective.

>"quality"
Im not sure if i would care to call oil paintings QUALITY yuck

For me quality would be the nft that generates me the most money

That's what Im saying is subjective, for example, they got this VOKA artist as a partner but some like his style some don't

eh Well they aren't doing really good rnw so money is far far awayyyyy

They sound pretty nice to be fair, but be patient how they are going to perform

I like it, that dude lives close to me. Maybe I'm going to visit him somewhen

Nice

this this

traditional art? HOW

all the early cryptofags are rich now. there's basically no collective desire to actually innovate among the people that built the eth ecosystem.