What is the youngest possible age to make-it?

What is the youngest possible age to make-it?

Attached: younglady.jpg (1020x1661, 1.29M)

>my goal is to lure simps to donate to me and make me rich
greetings from Kazakhstan

i have one bitcoin
can she be gf forever in exchange for it?
serious replies only

Attached: 1420203600831.jpg (932x680, 156.39K)

i want to reproduce with her

-1312 years old.

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-120008_Chrome.jpg (1079x1562, 494.2K)

Fpbp. Just be the child of a billionaire lol.

Unfortunately user you can't have it both ways. Either something is hard to do and you have to have actual intelligence and work hard on it (eg. engineering, science, certain types of programming) or it involves zero skill or ability and every retard around can jump on board... but all the niggers, spics, girls and teens are also able to do it (eg. crypto), and it's very shady and risky whether it's going to work at all since not everyone can "make it", especially when nothing of any value is produced. Can't have it both ways.

The truth is that crypto is basically a scam no matter how you look at it. Even if it turns out to be the least scam possible, it's STILL a scam because there is no need for it in financial society.

Also bitcoin will never come close to a million dollars in our lifetime. Even if it did you still won't be set for life with just one million dollars after taxes, especially in the amount of years it would take for bitcoin to get that high.

People are acting like $1 million is some financial heaven that's going to solve everything and they will live financially carefree lives forever. it's like they're confusing $1 million for $50 million or something.

When a twitter female is more based and knowledgeable than 90% of Any Forums
Biz give up you faggots, go there buy your shitcoins and get dumped or rugged and come back crying.

I will gladly donate my one #dickcoin to her #pussycoin.

sell

>she
that's a man

When you can sell your virginity

My goal is to fuck 18 year old mulattos.

$1 million is probably enough everywhere in the world besides the US and the small billionaires countries like Luxembourg to live comfortable.

wrong you can buy 100k houses in suburbs of your largest cities and live a happy neet life there.

Not really dude. Even in the Philippines and Guatemala you still need protection, still need transportation and are still indebted to medical expenses if you become very ill.

>wrong you can buy 100k houses in suburbs of your largest cities and live a happy neet life there.
Yeah and how will you pay for the house repair, taxes, living expenses (even if cheap), etc. with no income for 60 years?

I bet I can live in Mexico renting out my American house and arbitraging the difference in cost of living. I bet I can stop working now for the rest of my life doing that.

You are managing your money by deploying it into the financial market and living off 900k invested capital. Doable but you need to be frugal and smart with your money.

>2016
>bitcoin will never come close to $10,000 in our lifetime

>You are managing your money by deploying it into the financial market and living off 900k invested capital. Doable but you need to be frugal and smart with your money.
Yeah you're right, sorry I forgot that we have 1M in this scenario. Definitely if you own a house already you can live off passive income.

yes but stay the fuck away from big cities
get mexican citizenship and learn fluent spanish

The real question we should be asking is what is the oldest possible age to make it?
I posit that 40 is the oldest age to make it, possibly 43 or something

Retiring at 40 is still generally an impressive feat, plus you get to actually enjoy the next 20 years without any major medical problems, but one should already have children at this age. So unless you already had a wife and kids or find a young wife like 30 years old [+/- 3 years] and start having kids ASAP you'll still be a grandpa by the time they're 18

Attached: 1652122199636.jpg (1158x585, 313.07K)

Yes…..no!

would mate with, in minecraft

Why in gods name would anyone want to live in Mexico….. end up jumping the wall to get back

All she has to do is post her bitcoin wallet address and she'll get it quick. I dont know why men simp so hard for chicks on the net. They are eternal peterpans with tinkerbells they can never actually have sex with. These chicks literally never even need to meet them in person. Its easier than prostitution.

i would eat her shit, in minecraft