silverseek.com/
mining.com/
bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/

>Bullion Tax Info By State:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant Information Regarding Mining Companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: 254422.jpg (3265x3409, 3.7M)

Any thoughts on the best bulk silver to buy? Do you have a preference for minted coins or just plain old rounds? Any thoughts on the premiums?

Attached: fundametals.png (1245x1140, 431.12K)

>ribbit

Attached: IMG_1837.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

>Ribbit ribbit

Attached: Small Stack of Gold and Silver.jpg (847x624, 102.39K)

why do you guys keep buying metals? it doesn't seem like its going to make you rich and it doesn't really keep up with inflation from what I've read
very amazed by the patience you guys have but do you really think your metals will ever actually moon? what even is the 'moon scenario' here? 2x? seems like very little for a whole lot of waiting

If the central Banks want to play the waiting game, so can i.

Attached: Central Banks Gold Buying Spree.png (969x919, 149.93K)

Poorfag prepper larpers without the brains to make it in crypto

>why do you guys keep buying metals? it doesn't seem like its going to make you rich and it doesn't really keep up with inflation from what I've read
Think of stacking more like a better savings account over a period of 5+ years and less an investment

The really big brain thing to do is set amounts into your investment accounts, keep a cash reserve, then say you'll buy PMs with any additional savings; it gets you into a dragon hoarding mentality and you decrease frivolous spending

Attached: IMG_20220603_201811149_HDR.jpg (4000x3000, 1.84M)

I know that CB's are buying and I kinda get why, gold universally desired and therefore easy to sell if you find yourself in a bad situation but they already have infinite amounts of 'money'. what I'm wondering is what the moon scenario is for regular small time stackers
that makes sense, but you are not expecting to get rich from gold?

Gm pmgladiators

>it doesn't really keep up with inflation from what I've read
Check again on the 3000years chart.

pmgbros, I'm wondering if it's worth getting a huge load of canned food (such as sardines), since inflation is going to be massive next year.
Essentially, use my monthly stacking budget for canned food?

I already have plenty of rice/flour/legumes.

>you are not expecting to get rich from gold?
Honestly user if the day comes my gold makes me rich, the rest of the country is fucked beyond belief and nobody is safe

I stack gold for the reasons I mentioned, but also if the music stops, I want my family to have a chair at the table and not be on the fucking street

Attached: 1650852558565.jpg (960x540, 27.89K)

Attached: SkullMarigold.jpg (1260x1440, 491.38K)

They don't have infinite amounts of money because that is a scam and EVERY scam falls apart eventually. Hard to say when. But when the fiat money scam falls apart, people will be looking for something to replace it with. For several thousand years, gold and silver have been the money of choice on this planet. It was only during the post WWII monetary scam that they were demonetized. When the scam breaks (not if, but when) there is a good chance that the world will revert to its ancient tradition and remonetize metals.

if i go 50/50 in precious metal, and degenerate cfd gambling money, at least i keep half my money

Attached: 6747E467-310D-4FCE-8A2D-25C9A7F28322.png (400x388, 173.51K)

Is there any scenario where silver moons without SHTF? Hell, is there any scenario where we're not headed for SHTF in the next 6 months? Food shortages on the way, a few rate hikes away from a market crash followed by hyperinflation, energy prices skyrocketing... I just don't see any way out of this shit.

You shouldn't worry so much user

Arm yourself, keep enough food for a month at min rations, enough cash to get you through at least a week if not a few months, DCA the rest into a mix of stocks, Bitcoin, put 5-10% into PMs and then live your life and stop worrying

I get a case of random canned food every visit to the grocery store now

Dont thinks so, all the markets are fake but they are planning to crash them and are buying metals themselves, just keep stacking, thats all i'll say.

Attached: 1564593810203.jpg (1188x669, 382K)

Previous metals are savings/capital. I save in metals in-part because it’s money my family can’t spend on useless plastic crap until I say so and transfer it into fiat shekels for them.