These are the current premiums for Greyscale products. Notice anything?

These are the current premiums for Greyscale products. Notice anything?

Attached: gs premiums.png (1238x928, 82.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinglass.com/Grayscale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What site is this?

coinglass.com/Grayscale

“The premium is the amount you’re willing to pay to not custody your own private key, and still get exposure to the underlying asset.” - Ryan Alfred

Premium up by 128%. What do they mean by this? Are gs going to stake it?

I should buy Filecoin?

>Notice anything?
yes, a lot of worthless shitcoins

It's probably this

Attached: 1642229348691.jpg (1200x1200, 117.58K)

I can't believe people gave billions of dollars to this, knowing that there's no mechanism to ever get it out.

not that OP posted anything particularly important, but nu/biz/ is so clueless these days that most of them don't even have a clue how to read and interpret any information unless it's a condensed twitter screencap

Why is people buying grayscale shit ?

Looks like they buy high and sell low, the same stragy that we use

Some large corporations can’t hold crypto yet so they use greyscale for exposure. The premium tells us how much more they are willing to pay more than they actual price.

this seems like a juicy buying opportunity

or gbtc is frontrunning bitcoin and 19k is inbound

word on the streets it's turned in the premier cp could storage unit.

Regular people can buy greyscale shares using e-broker apps and their 401ks. I don’t think firms and corporations would choose greyscale as a custody solution when it isn’t even a custodial service and when many professional multi-billion dollar custodies already exist.

They are all shitcoins

Looking at Bitcoin premium history
Why has Bitcoin premium been negative for more than a year now even before Bitcoin topped, yet it was positive throughout the entire post-2017 bear market?

Of course
Is there any internet advancement that hasn’t started out as a way to look at kids getting harmed

>Notice anything?
still pretending FIL is worth anything

Regular people have to be accredited. I think around 85% of trades there are from hedge funds

Buy ETC for a guaranteed 50% return

The biggest shit has the highest premiums?

>BAT 4.5
45 EOY IS FUD

Btc and Eth normally have the highest premium

That's not how it works do you unironically think a shitcoin like Filecoin is actually worth double what the crypto market prices it at?

Regardless, link getting priced together with garbage like fil and bat is a bad sign

BAT is looking like a buy my batties

I notice correlation between illiquid tokens and their premium rate.