Do you think you're better off alone?

Do you think you're better off alone?

Attached: green frog meme.jpg (780x438, 43.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lgs9QUtWc3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/Lgs9QUtWc3M

talk to me

Yes

I won't mentally recover from this crash. I've ruined myself

It's bad either way, bad enough that the difference doesn't matter any more.

Attached: needle.png (617x624, 585.4K)

I honestly can't tell
I want to be with someone, but I also don't think I can put in the effort to stay with someone for more than a few months, so I'm usually content being alone

oooooOooo oooo OOOOOOOO

In the short and mid terms yes.
In the long term no.
>monk mode
>accumulate energy and resources
>train your body and mind
After a few years when your value rises you expend some resources and get in the sexual market with "ammunition" and energy.

Tell me you are Asian male without telling me you’re Asian male (ticker: BUG)

Attached: 7633305F-338A-430F-A42E-1C934E37DF79.jpg (1080x1080, 109.8K)

No. I enjoy my free time and part of that free time comes from living with somebody that cooks and cleans. If it isn't my mother, I want it to be my gf.

talk to me

Fuck no.

My bf just broke up with me and I feel like shit. I need someone to give affection to.

like lovers do

Ooooooo talk to me

Look at me standing here

Attached: 1651033431366.jpg (1024x768, 351.51K)

Stupid abrahamic

i dont develop feelings for anyone so yes im better off alone
i just need a slave that gives me sex anytime i feel like it, actual love is for faggots

No. I am better with my wife even though she is mostly useless she takes care of my child to my parameters decently enough. I get sex when I want and don't spend excessive amount of time thinking about that. Have had gfs on the side as well as whores who get too close - they are both a mental drain. Having the same person for over a decade is seriously underrated as long as you get on with each other.

Yes
The short time years ago I spent living alone were the happiest days of my life so far
The peace and quiet, the total privacy...Mmm I miss it so much.

Well I've been on both sides of that deal. Lived alone for a while, living with people,currently living with my Wife. There's pros and cons to it all. Pros to being alone; you save money. You can do whatever you want (almost) and no one would give a shit. Pros to living with someone: Someone to help with the chores,upkeep etc, someone to talk to,spend time with, potentially making more money (if both work; if both work but uh one spends but the other saves, well it's kinda a moot point). Goes without saying that if your living with your gf your balls should be kept drained so there's that aspect to it as well.

dat feelz

Blast from the past there

Yes. I’m a celibate monk.

biz is slowly warping into my cycling playlist I see

Feels like this was from a different timeline. A different world.

i had girlfriends before and they were always trying to get me to do stuff i didnt wanna do like socialize with other people

Yeah if I actually made it last november. I was fucked up by the locked staking memes.

No. The key to happiness is waking up next to an 18-21 year-old woman who worships the ground you walk on.