Denmarks biggest bank just predicted a global recession starting in mid 2023

Denmarks biggest bank just predicted a global recession starting in mid 2023.

Attached: 03FBB01E-10CB-489F-A810-025E96031DCB.jpg (750x600, 306.02K)

I’ve been hearing this shit for years and years, nothing ever happens

>predicted
A bit like predicting the rain after the thunderclouds moved in.

Do we even care about denmark?

And what user? The cancer media starts a rumour and what?

What are you going to do with that information?

There's always something to worry about. Just keep drip feeding the market over the next few years and if it tanks buy big.

If you're broke and have no money then just prey you keep your shitty wage slave job.

I predict it for september and when the cold starts it will get worse. But that might be just the EU idk if we’ll topple everyone elses economy as well but probably.

>Q1 is negative
>Bloomberg (((analysts))) saying that we "might" be getting a recession after all
Gee, how do all these people with their diplomas manage to be so good at predicting stuff, I could NEVER see that coming

They have nice bakeries senpai.

priced in.

The only NFT platform I'm using right now is Streeth. Because:

>Street Art NFTs by world iconic street artists.
>Huge Collaborations such as: Orcas VC, Shoeuzi, Kryptomon
>Doxxed KYC Team
>Audit by CoinScope

All these scumfuck institutions coming out of the woodwork this late have spent the past few months positioning themselves for the recession and opening shorts

We will have a recession, stocks will go down. I am continousley buying the dip and will make money when the recession ends 6 months later.
I don't understand why this is such a big deal to everyone. Just keep buying.

Oh zoomie, you're in for a rough ride. You see, the global economy got so absolutely fucked that everyone propped it up to prevent chaos. In fact, they didn't entirely prevent it. Much of the Arab spring can be attributed to the fallout of the 2008 gfc. Well, the chickens have come home to roose but youve only ever experienced the good times following that crisis so you have no idea what it's like in the other side. But you will, and I look forward to you learning life is not a Any Forums meme.

They keep the bubble up, but once it pops the economy will be majorly fucked. I predicts its because they will stop gas imports in mod 2023

kek

Any Forums was months ahead of everyone

YEah but it will be priced in early.

Denmark is OG England and therefore OG America.

a little farewell gift from the boomers.

I'm moving to Norway in a couple months. They'll be fine because of the oil right?

well duh