Multi-strategy “to make it”

I got 3 strats right now, anyone have better ones:

1. I’m playing my wagie job game as a lawyer, doing all evil deeds to become a partner in the next 2yrs

2. I’m all cash now, aiming to slowly buy into selected crypto over a long time once things stabilize a bit more

3. I’m working on 2 side projects, both have a chance to suceed (but a small chance).

Things that cost me money instead of making me money:

1. My gf, she’s poor, but a 9/10. Should I try to get a career woman or an only child woman waiting to inherit?

2. I got a car, should I sell?

3. I rent instead of buy real estate, because I want my money in side projects and crypto. Also, habe been moving around a lot, so hard to buy a house if you don’t know if you stay here.

4. High tax country, could move to a 0% tax country with same job and make potentially partner from the move. But don’t want to, as it is high risk.

Attached: 3B532840-B19E-440F-A5AB-3ED93F4B4E96.jpg (735x912, 149.3K)

Nigga I am not reading all that

Summary:
>me trying multiple things to make it
>what are more things to make it

1. kys faggot

>2. I’m all cash now, aiming to slowly buy into selected crypto over a long time once things stabilize a bit more

Yes you're dumb, crypto is unstable. Put all your money into a low fee globally diversified index fund and it will double in 10 years

>1. I’m playing my wagie job game as a lawyer, doing all evil deeds to become a partner in the next 2yrs

make the extra effort to become friends with these guys, well the higher ups, straight up be a kiss ass if it comes to it. we all have to start somewhere

>Should I try to get a career woman or an only child woman waiting to inherit?

career woman if shes unattractive. only child woman waiting to inherit is a fucking goldmine if u can somehow get it

I don’t know, you’re too high level for me
remember to enjoy the ride fren

>Put all your money into a low fee globally diversified index fund and it will double in 10 years
Did this 10yrs ago and I am now only 30% up, which is why I pulled out last month.

>career woman if shes unattractive.
Yes, this is my thinking.

>only child woman waiting to inherit is a fucking goldmine if u can somehow get it
unironically, my second gf I had ever (when I was studying) which I was together for 2yrs, was an only child and her crazy mum had a share in a mill, owned forests, 2 apartments and 2 houses. Back then I wasn't thinking about any of this, but today, I'd say, that girl is now worth 30 mill or so if her mum dies.

The problem is she married a weirdo doctor with a beard and they have an ugly little baby girl now.

30% up right now is a hell of a lot better than what it would have been worth had you just kept it in the bank

>it would have been worth had you just kept it in the bank
Yes, but if I had kept the BTC I bought in 2012, 2013 and 2014 to smoke weed and buy X for me and for various friends, I wouldn't be posting here any more.

>I'd say, that girl is now worth 30 mill or so if her mum dies.
>The problem is she married a weirdo doctor

this would unironically send me over the edge

1. No, keep the hot submissive bitch thats dependent on you. Don’t go for career woman she’ll fuck you up all around.

2. Depends on the costs and mobility you have without a car. I couldn’t do that for example because public transport is bad.

3. Calculate it and stick with it.
4. Not worth it imo except if you’re from a shit country and don’t like your culture,…

You got a dream seyup but are too retarded to understandd it.

Pump the gf and make her your wife
Buy a house and raise children in it
Live happily ever after

your life is starting to look like an unfortunate series of events where the smallest decision could have made you a rich man today

Attached: shinji.png (450x375, 202.65K)

>your life is starting to look like an unfortunate series of events where the smallest decision could have made you a rich man today
Hi, Dave, is that you man? How did you know it was me?

>Pump the gf and make her your wife
girlfriend is 9/10 but batshit cracy
>Buy a house and raise children in it
Houses are expensive, children throw up in my Porsche
>Live happily ever after
Nope, I have this drive to "make it", which is why I am working my job and want to be a partner PLUS crypto PLUS side projects PLUS thinking of dumping my gf for a rich woman or career woman

You already lost.
Even some dumb as a brick arab that lives on a herd of 20 goats and $100 per month has it right

Pretty sure we all die. All we do during our live is fucking up. The question is "am I fucking up and am I miserable, or do I fuck up and ey, I have it somewhat comfy"

Attached: 1540402016985.jpg (1478x1454, 118.43K)

OP you sound like one of those desperate pajeets, greeks, or arabs that wear flashy jewelry and post tiktoks trying to prove how "rich" they are

I guess I have to be the voice of reason here: no, don't dump your 9/10 gf for an ugly used up career woman, you ought to know they all go crazy after 35

>if
nigga do you want a garaunteed win or luck cause it still sounds like you're retarded

Win with luck or not, I don’t care