Monday Night Raw gamethread #1

Card:
>Becky Lynch to address her brutal assault on Bianca Belair
>AJ Styles to returns tonight
>RK-Bro to take on Alpha Academy
>Finn Bálor looks for retribution on Austin Theory
>Cody Rhodes returns to WWE

Attached: pjimage---2022-02-28T164502669.jpg (1400x700, 104.61K)

>>Cody Rhodes returns to WWE

Attached: Lumis-wat.png (896x726, 625K)

AJ Styles is the only one worth tuning in to see. How do you dumbasses actually sit through three hours of slop?

cody is returning at mania, probably at the austin talk show

Have it on in the background while you do other shit, like a normal person

The second best weekly wrestling show in TV,

I watched it last week for cody. That's all he gets. After that shit show I won't be tuning in even if he shows up. 3 hours of raw is exhausting. I'll watch a clip.

I hope someone get slimed.

>tricked into watching 3 more hours of RAW for the possibility of a former AEW talent showing up
wew

returning WWE superstar*

>watching it live
prepare to be let down
just watch highlights the next day

This is the way to watch WWE

No one sits there transfixed on the screen while slowly masturbating to it, user. That might be the norm elsewhere but here, we keep an eye on it for the stuff we want to see and do other things when the shitty stuff happens.

Remember to vote for Sasha so he can get SLIMED!

Attached: 1646845206649.png (726x793, 605.2K)

Watching on one monitor and playing Age of Empires on the other.

kek what a based

>4937012
>he
Fuck off, troll faggot. Sasha Banks is all woman, not that too many of you would know what gender that is, seeing as none of you have ever been with one. Sasha’s husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, slimes her plenty enough. Try talking to a woman in real life. None of you will ever date nor fuck any women’s wrestlers.

Where have you been? You've been gone from womens threads for a while.

>Where have you been?
I’m not here 24/7, but if you look in the catalog, you’ll notice I’ve been in a handful of threads. There’s more than just the women’s wrestling threads. And I already posted here before this and that other post. This makes three ITT now since you and so many others want to stalk my every action here.

for me, its RKBro, Alpha Academy, Styles, Edge, Miz, Bianca, and Rhea.

Attached: 1647132842826.png (568x641, 191.18K)

I’ll be watching for Cody. Death to AEW and death to all traitors. Welcome home Cody!

I'm ready for more Edge kino

Attached: FaceApp_1647308380602.jpg (680x680, 148.68K)

>I’m not here 24/7
You are though.

He stopped posting because he got exposed as Blisstranny

As I’ve told you before, make up whatever you want to. It’s the internet and more specifically, what so many of you schizos live for doing. I’m not going to sit in a RAW thread arguing so you get multiple gamethreads. Smarter than that. The only show that matters in WWE is Friday Night SmackDown. Give me AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar…Keep all the other trash.