Zoomers not getting jobs after hundreds of interviews

Here is a chart from leddit some virgin posted about applying to 678 jobs, getting 8 responses, and not 1 offer. Does this actually fucking happen in the US?
I’m quitting my bullshit government job to move to a new state, but seeing this shit is getting me scared for the job hunt, is it truly that brutal nowadays or are redditors just so retarded they apply for jobs they are super under qualified for or write their resume in comic sans or something?

Attached: 092161E3-4469-4434-8822-F78E38E3BEEE.png (750x1334, 218K)

Wtf is that garbage graph

If you're applying to 600+ jobs you're clearly putting little to no effort into each application and just spamming employers with generic resumes. Probably not the best strategy for success.

Sankey

Attached: file.png (1782x1490, 1020.65K)

Must be a white male.

Attached: 1654078001354.png (1906x1764, 169.81K)

Jesus christ its so unclear. What a messy way of displaying data.

How is it bad nigger? Literally the standard way to display this type of multistage rejection data.

Same man it's rough out there good luck

Attached: Gmail-2022-05-29_12.48.12.jpg (750x1624, 213.08K)

It's a pretty good way of visually conveying various flows, because the thickness of each segment and where it goes is immediately visible.

Did he really just call her a unicorn? Why do I feel like I can tell where his mind and another part of his body is/wants to be already.

People like you are why things have gotten so fucking bad.

Attached: and-then-i-said-she-is-a-unicorn-among-anlyst-candidates-and-we-are-looking-to-grow-the-priority-qua.jpg (611x404, 178.93K)

Shit like this is why i just started my own business. It's literally not worth being an employee at this point. I own two companies and have 3 employees that are all family everything else is completely automated or outsourced and all profits are pushed into a holding company that accumulates cashflow producing assets and real estate.

Just claim to be hispanic or pacific islander, faggot.

Kek.

He's right. As a skilled worker I can't imagine sending out more than 50 resumes in my entire life, each one of them customized. Spamming resumes they must be fairly generic and to jobs with thousands of applicants.

EL candidate selection during market bull runs resembles 50% merit based hiring and 50% dating / social BS / diversity hiring.

In recessions it goes to 80% merit 20% BS, but the whole pie gets cut in half.

Bittersweet, still harder to find a job and move up, but at least women and minorities suffer more.

>2020 chart
Sage

>quantitative
Yeah every fucking monkey that goes this route gets fucked destroyed in recessions.

Maybe they just wanted someone to push for the gook/chink market?

Her qualifications seem pretty solid senpai.

I'm an engineer and sent over 200 resumes in 2020 looking for a job. You are likely out of touch or have 10+ years work experience. Young people are fucked.

Attached: biz-2.png (1702x2823, 1.1M)

Is this real? Fuck me..

Bro it better not be and I'm not even white but that shit is brutal

It's accurate, it's mainly the fault of creditors though

Yes. Its real.

Also, before you rage, you dong know what instructions upper management have instructed for the recruitment process. We just follow orders.

I thought I was going to be comfy as a Data Analyst when I graduate next year but it looks like I'll just suffer instead
>Math Major
I'm an actual Native American and checking off that box did not help me get internships