Post your latest shitcoin investment here

Post your latest shitcoin investment here user. No need to hide and tell me im a shill or i should know better even if bitcoin completely collapsed and went back to being a bad joke valued at $4 a coin like in its inception you’d still be buying dumb shit just because.

Attached: 1652912832455.jpg (353x335, 22.4K)

What if I unironically bought LUNC?

>Post your latest shitcoin investment here user
i don't buy shitcoins, i'm smarter than you

>What if I unironically bought LUNC?
You unironically right now

Attached: 1607052135527.jpg (800x666, 78.28K)

I didn't spend that much money nigga. I only threw like $50 dollars to it and they turned into $80 so I made a $30 profit with it. Dunno if I should sell, it's not like this shit is gonna recover any time soon after losing -99% of its value.

Last thing I bought was Merit Circle. i'm surprised is not mentioned here

what happened to LUNA? a friend of mine get some but i don't understand the situation with this LUNC now

Then you need to shill that shit and hope it gets to 0.5 and you'll be rich

HODL WE'RE GOING TO 1$ EOY

>be me
>buy $100 MC at $8
>it instantly crashes due to muh bear market
>decide to hold like a champion
>it hits 0.99
>it is time to DCA
>buy another $100
>now I have over 100 MC
>if it recovers to $8 again, I'll make close to $1k with it
My nigger, just don't panic during a bear market and don't spend money you're not willing to lose and you'll be fine just like me.

LUNA BABOONNA

>Last thing I bought was Merit Circle
IMAGINE

Attached: 1617603045090.jpg (720x683, 89.07K)

Last shitcoin investment? 100$ in GMT. It went to hell afterwards. Imma hold that as long as possible, to recover some losses

LUNC
VRA
TXA

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SLURP THAT SHIT LIKE A COMPLETE RETARD OR ELSE YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Merit Circle
Pic related

Attached: 1654299211807.jpg (256x256, 8.46K)

I shorted GMT not too long ago. Does that count my nigger? I'm also planning on running a bunch of bot farms to maximize my profits.

>GMT
Stepn have some updates coming, maybe that will help with the pump

>0.11
damn

Attached: p1.jpg (256x256, 10.63K)

Teach me how to run those bots user

that shit crashed harder than ever before nigger wtf are you even talking about? it's sitting at roughly $1 now

Also I forgot to add my dad owns Nintendo and I'm a real woman because I feel like one and my 2/10 tomboy gf said so