Is there an official Any Forums discord?

Is there an official Any Forums discord?

Attached: pepethefrog.jpg (976x850, 97.19K)

God, I hope so.

No and any that are posted in this thread are all either honeypots or by jeets trying to get you to join their garbage community so they can shill some scam to you

Yes, but we don't want you frogposters there

there was one a long time ago and i got kicked from it. the biz discord rotates, as in they'll make a new one everyone now and then and migrate, b/c i got kicked i no longer have access to the where the new server is.

I've never joined a discord advertised and I've probably seen over 1000. I'm certain it's all tranny groomers and glowies. My guess is a 40/60 split. I just don't think jeets are that dedicated.

there's no "official" discords for anything on this site.

Yes, we trade coins solely under the radar, give me 100 rup- i mean united states dollars and i will pm you the link.

>discord
zoomers are disgusting

Sorry. Only users with a karma over 500 can access it

will be 4 autistic incels wanting to scam newfags, could be fun

but the froggy

At least they have the courage to socialize with other humans.

discord users aren’t human

Every Saturday I heard the boys get together with YOUR MOM

No.
Anyone who shills you "official Any Forums" discord, telegram etc is usually made by some scammy and/or jeety faggots who will eventually try to launch their own shitcoin.

tfw Any Forums karma is only 227

Attached: 1632850614985.png (1014x819, 510.05K)

There you are looking for people to fill your ass with memecoins like yellow dog shit or stuff like qom

What's the point of it at that point? It's not anonymous. You may as well be on reddit.

there was one here on April 1st

Attached: feelsokayman.png (28x27, 2.06K)

> 28x27 dimensions image
kek

..yes?

Attached: 1636658615502.jpg (10x10, 682)