Do you think everything would’ve been different if Elon never tweeted against BTC that horrid day last year...

Do you think everything would’ve been different if Elon never tweeted against BTC that horrid day last year? Do you think we could’ve had Rango’s IDO? I wanna kms

Attached: 1637483395480.jpg (474x473, 20.49K)

>Do you think everything would’ve been different if Elon never tweeted against BTC that horrid day last year?
you know that BTC enjoys its eternal state of pumps and dumps OP

we probably would have hit 120k more or less

wishful thinking

FUCKING ELON

bitcoin is tied to Nasdaq. Elon is irrelevant for anything other than pumping shitcoins and his own stock

Bobo is stronger than Musk and you can't prove me wrong

Attached: 1616156480529.jpg (917x1024, 60.82K)

The fuck is wrong with you

hat if we organize ourselves and kill Elon?

Bobo IS Musk.

What the fuck are you talking about faggot elon hasn't tweeted anything relevant about BTC in a long-ass time lol

Elites have plans already on that. Including bill gates lol. Elon found out recently and just tweeted "sigh" about it. What a basedjack lol

>Do you think we could’ve had Rango’s IDO?
No, It wouldn't.

>I wanna kms
Join the club

He can be both Bobo and Mumu when it suits his own personal interests. He's both at the same time. Cope with that fact.

>Legalize rape
yes, so I can ravish that boy pussy of yours to my pleasure

that shitty IDO is not coming any time soon no matter how many threads you make about it you faggot lmao

It's up to 'Sasuke' (lol) to fix this goddamn mess.

Elites have been proved to be weird little cunts with small dicks that never do anything

RAPE???
LEGALIZE???
WHERE DO I SIGN???'

>Legalize rape
Fucking kek. I'm stealing that name.

Attached: 1639179329306.png (217x148, 38.51K)

I want that Elon tweet Lunc, so I can get fucking rich

FUCK NIGGERS AND JEWS