I cant take this bear market anymore bros im tired

I cant take this bear market anymore bros im tired

Attached: 1653315058272.png (655x599, 487.3K)

Its just starting

No its not

We are just getting started

>markets down like 90%+ since november
>just getting started!
You permabears are fucking retarded

Begun the clone wars have

Permabears calling for $20k or less right now are just as retarded as the permabulls who were longing at $60k hoping for $100k or more.

Attached: ai crab painting.jpg (256x256, 8.46K)

Checked. Bear markets are fun user. Fortunes are created and lost in Bear markets. Bull markets are always insanely boring, line goes up and you can put money into anything and expect to make a profit. In Bear markets, you have to think and smart investors have a chance to differentiate themselves from the brainlets and midwits who continue to think line will go up. It's a great time.

top signal

Attached: p1.jpg (256x256, 10.63K)

it's only getting started

Midwit at best here, and it looks as easy as just waiting for 6 month - 1 year then just buying whatever (preferably BTC) and then waiting for line to go up again. I'm not even really looking at details, just sentiment and what intuition I actually have. It just feels like all of this mudslinging and research would just be a waste of time when the market for crypto follows the same cycle over and over again and is based off of 80-90% sentiment than substance.

you guys realize its all tied to the fed interest rate right? crypto is just seen as speculation and gambling, it does not satisfy any human needs.

>buying whatever (preferably BTC)
That's why you're a midwit. Assume BTC will bottom at 20k and you get lucky as fuck and buy in at 20k, the top of the next bull market is probably around 140-160k and assume you get lucky and sell at 160k - that's still only an 8x increase (in the best case scenario).

Whereas if you have the intellect to find a coin that has actual potential, good fundamentals and backing to survive this bear cycle - say it's right now worth $0.25 - it would have the potential to give you a 25x, a 100x or even a 1000x return.

Invest in commodities. I am up like almost every day since Jan.

Idk what markets your in but most investment assets are still up some of them big time, over the last 1-2 years there could definitely be a lot more downside coming

Not sure which way it will go personally, I think just sideways for a few years to catch up with valuations

Adjust for inflation

Well, it beats being a brainlet falsely thinking they're a genius and then getting all of their life savings BTFO by shitcoin gambling. I envy actual gifted / geniuses, but fuck it, looks like I'm going to have to take the high road.

10x is life changing if it’s a sure thing use leverage retard

>didnt ask
>dont care
>not based
>bought more MATIC

It's down 50% from ATH. It has now returned to the price it was before Tesla announced acceptance and investment (which drove it up to $60k+). We still have to go back down to pre-COVID ranges, say sub $15k or another 50%.