All my avenues for getting $20 today has failed. At this point, I am willing to suck someone's dick for 20 dollars...

All my avenues for getting $20 today has failed. At this point, I am willing to suck someone's dick for 20 dollars, how would go about finding someone that would pay me for that?

Attached: pepe purple.jpg (301x293, 11.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ffNWoefuwPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sucks m8
I closed out my avax short at 104%

own a sharpie?

Posting on Any Forums, that's how you reach your goal.

Can I fuck you up the ass for $20?

yea

for 50 maybe

40?

Where do you live?

USA

Ok, I’ll do $40 plus up to $300 in travel expenses for a 20 min anal session, I’m in San Francisco, you down?

no too far

Hang outside a liquor store or a plasma donation center. I bet you'll find someone.

I think I am just going to try some legitimate pan handling outside a store, instead of succumbing to dick sucking.

Stop needing the $20 and instead imagine that you are happy and grateful that you already have it. Try closing your eyes in the dark and being still for 20 whole minutes, and when the blobs of light appear before your eyes just let them pass, and if any thoughts come to your mind doubt every one of them and just let them pass like you are watching leaves fall into a stream and being carried away. By the end of the 20 minutes if you were successful you will be in a trancelike state where you are able to visualize anything you want. In this state imagine what it would look like if your entire body were taken over by God and that as God, you give yourself the money. (doesn't matter if you believe in God, only that you imagine this scenario)
After you have seen this visualization, it is already done. You don't need to do anything else, just stop considering circumstances and perform this ritual and you will have your $20. I'd ask the universe for more than that if I were you though, perhaps the reason you have no money is because you have such a low goal.
Just remember, if you have a problem that appears to be external, regardless of the apparent source of the problem there is an internal solution.

Attached: k1z0go57mc661.jpg (1200x600, 110.64K)

I will try this. Is this some form of magic? Like Hermeticism?

Yeah. Here this should be helpful too since you are interested youtu.be/ffNWoefuwPM

It wasn’t supposed to be like this bros. Last year we were posting about what color lambo we should get instead of how to suck dicks for 20 dollars a pop.

Attached: 52E3502B-A670-488E-A30D-AF025294FB81.jpg (400x400, 22.22K)

kek I should've invested in chainlink when it was 30 cents, I had so much shit going on in my life I never got around to it. FML

OP I'm in the midwest and am willing to pay you $100 to fuck you in the ass, but you have to let me punch you in the back of the head once at random during the intercourse. I can maybe do $150 tops, but that's as high as I'll go.

Attached: It's over.png (541x560, 321.77K)

4d m4m search. I don't condone this, but I'm impressed.

Attached: urgay.png (1117x650, 684.45K)

I'm not in the midwest but honestly the fact that I actually got real offers has made me reconsider my values and I am going to have to decline this homosexual encounter and any further ones

thank you, we are listening

Attached: home depot.jpg (1060x658, 86.17K)