Workplace Vaxx Mandate

Recently got a great jon in IB. There was no mention of a vaxx mandate in the job description, the job interviews, or my offer letter. I log on to Workday, and there’s a spot for a required vaxx card upload. Realistically, how do I get around this without getting the vaxx? Do companies run vaxx lot numbers just to see if they’re valid, or who they were administered to? Do they even run them in the first place? Could I just tell them I lost my card and an having trouble getting a replacement? I’m not taking this thing. Just so I can work. Any advice would help.

Attached: 9BBDCC16-1888-4AE1-B5C6-80F6DE07B8DC.jpg (1242x842, 738.41K)

I don't know how it works in the US, but from what I have read, there doesn't really seem to be a centralized databased.
So can probably just photoshop some scan.
You could ask HR if it's still required, while implying you lost it before faking it

Just ignore it

>wear yarmulke and Star of David necklace
>go to meeting with HR
>tell them vaccination violates your sincerely held religious beliefs

Attached: who_jews_who.jpg (616x693, 352.97K)

It’s definitely still required. I tried ignoring it and they sent me an email earlier this afternoon. Faking seems riskier than saying I’m having trouble getting a replacement.

Then just tell them to fuck off and search for a job that doesnt require it.

Look up the Dutch Reformed Congregation if it's necessary.

Just get the fucking vaccine moron.

I won't confirm nor deny that for $200 in BTC or XRM, some people have gotten vaxx passes written by authentic doctors on the darknet.
For legal purposes, I must state that I believe science, I love Dr. Fauci, we're all in this together, and to PLEASE DO NOT get a forged vaccine pass off the darknet.

Attached: 13447412270854901815.jpg (1440x1440, 442.19K)

My mom was telling me how her sister is having heart issues and an arrhythmic heartbeat and is really freaked about it I wanted to tell her it's because she's triple jabbed but there is no helping these people their fate is sealed

Why would you even want to work for a company that is making you get a vaccine anyways lol

Imagine all the other retarded pozzed up shit they have going on

>Why would you even want to work for a company that is making you get a vaccine anyways lol
Money talks. A good six figure salary is nothing to sneeze at in this economy.

Just photoshop one, it is really easy to do and 99% they don't even check it, I doubt they really care if you are vaxxed they just have to have the requirement. Get a friend or family member to send you theirs and change the name (make sure to match the font).

That's a man.

Kek check this article out from yesterday.

Attached: THE VACCINE WORKS OKAY.png (988x972, 166.75K)

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Attached: 1643641380221.jpg (959x775, 170.58K)

Tell them you have a religious objection, depending on how globohomo they are you might have to be Islamic

TRUST THE SCIENCE, CHUDS

Attached: big_pharma.jpg (1061x1280, 195.29K)

Even high profile athletes who lied about getting it just got a slap on the wrist, there's really nothing worse that can happen to you beyond getting fired

for anyone following the antivax movement, nothing happening right now is a surprise.

Anyone got a blank doc for us who need to do the sneedful ?

I'm going through the interview process with far more pozzed industry than IB and at this point its only needed if you need to go into the office, which I'm guessing you need to do. The little glimmer of hope that I see in your situation is the fact that is wasn't mentioned until after offer. This usually is brought up early to not waste anyones time. DO NOT FUCKING FORGE A CARD WITH A FAT CAT BANK LIKE IB, YOU WILL GO TO JAIL.

Where are you in the process? Have you already signed the offer letter? Any fine print anywhere in your documents? What state are you in? Some states make it a requirement for you to be able to apply for an exemption. You have to do some research but its not over yet. At the end of the day though, you should really ask yourself why you are not getting it and whether its actually worth throwing a good job over. If you think you can get another good offer elsewhere then fine, but its a brutal market out there. (For what its worth I'm not vaxxed either but I would sellout if the offer was big enough as I don't think the vax risks are as high as schizos proclaim)

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_3ac55bb4-5827-11ec-81f2-17f963b74220.jpg (2970x1980, 277.41K)