The bottom is in - The thread

see how the lines cross? /1

Attached: Bottom1.png (1200x575, 72.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lookintobitcoin.com/charts/bitcoin-logarithmic-growth-curve/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Bottom2.png (1200x575, 77.81K)

Oh, so I should go all in GNS?

Attached: Bottom3.png (1200x575, 81.42K)

is that a red line??

Attached: Bottom4.png (1200x575, 77.66K)

I am generally skeptical of graphs with non-linear Y axes. Though I'm welcome to hear why this is probably a brainlet position.

A RED LINE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Bitcoin growth isn't linear. Few things are actually linear in life. Linear stuff is for brainlets who couldn't get past advanced highschool math

sure, but that just means its soon.
it could be a month away and we still have another 20% to fall

logarithmic is the way to go my lad. linear is for chartlets

Think about it logically, Bitcoin going from $10 to $100 was a much bigger deal than Bitcoin growing from $30010 to $30100 because Bitcoin doesn't grow on a linear scale, but in terms of % returns (log scale).

In the case of Bitcoin, it's growth isn't on a log-linear scale, but a log-log scale, where you experience X% returns over a Y% increase in time. Equivalent to the power law, where growth is exponential, but with diminishing returns (lookintobitcoin.com/charts/bitcoin-logarithmic-growth-curve/)

Just look at it. Bitcoin's growth is linear on a log-log scale.

Attached: loglog.png (1400x800, 91.21K)

Investments move based on percentages, not addition/subtraction

I want to believe

All of your charts show we have another drop coming and summer is always bearish.

does this mean we have a harsh period ahead until the next rally

wait so my DCA from 2016 to 2019 is meaningless because fucking retards will be able to buy lower or close to my average buyin in 2022 OR 2023?
EXCUSE ME WHAT
FUCK YOU ALL

we'll pump into the weekend, monday dump, and then when stocks rally next week we'll head towards $40k

ty for playing!

Attached: 1569293828585.jpg (1440x1080, 621.78K)

Needs to take into account diminishing returns. Is it doing that?
I am 90% sure it won't even hit 200k by 2030

MUH LINES ON A GRAPH

Attached: 1610575467283.jpg (300x168, 17.35K)

even by your own graph, that indicates it's the start of the bottoming, not 'the bottom'

This. Combined with the STOCH RSI we will be in a slow decline for the next 200 or so days.

I’ll start buying in around 4-6 months.

every one of these suggests we have another leg down soon (3 months) to reach the actual bottom
would you just look at it

Yes, I just said here it follows a power law. That is the price doesn't exponentially increase over linear time, it increases exponentially over log time, meaning you need more and more time to get the same percent increase as in the past. That's how log-log works.

Attached: btc_power_law.png (1600x1200, 114.95K)

Meant for

Bottom is June 30 new moon at 13,5 k

>around 4-6 months.
looks about right

Nope, according to your graphic the bottom is yet to come.