Biggest biz shitcoin fumble ever?

for me, it’s dogwithbat
>dev dumped
>jannies dumped
>killing all official platforms
>best memelords banned or quit
>f-rank “wagmi” bagholder larpers
>cult ways took over
why would they do this to our boy? why did they kill it bros?

Attached: juti.png (1125x675, 125.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/zdjmje
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek Justin isn’t the only dev who dumped. All of them dumped.

Ghostbro dumped a while ago. He was gonna leave according to some other jannies. The only reason he stays around is because he wants to keep pumping rugs using his reputation and if he admits he dumped the baggies will riot.

Can someone give me a qrd of what’s happened? I sold this ages ago and haven’t been paying attention.

notice that nobody ever has proof for any of this shit? the market shitted on us. devs are cool guys.

Sold my whole stack when the marketcap was $180M. Urged everyone to secure some profits but a ton of retards refused to listen, kek

basically devs are all rugpullers, simple as. recently a psychotic bpd schizo bonkye made that clear with a hate telegram. everything you see that isn’t shitting on devs is cope.

T. 2T Whale that bought top

Jeets. Every fuckin time bro. Swear to god you can’t have shit on BSC.
Got a link to the hate telegram? I’m interested.

Why is there some mentally ill pajeet who makes up fake fud about d0b0 every day?

Attached: 1610132196048.jpg (1098x1006, 102.25K)

He's sold a good chunk over time but still owns a ton too.

And if someone provides proof like with Justin you just call it fake anyway that's until Ghostbro himself called out the Justin wallet. Biz talked about that same Justin wallet months ago.

dxgebxnkshitpostershaven, but the guy who runs it left. theres a bunch of memes and screencaps exposing everything there still

Attached: C2528297-6E65-4AEC-9D60-7A29CDCA312D.jpg (1280x640, 129.67K)

Now this is interesting. I recognise a bunch of people in there from mid October last year. I didn’t realise the group had fallen apart so much. What a fucking disaster. Good luck to anyone still holding this.

There’s only one true version of this story. Basically, all the devs and jannies were dumping and it was a freefall. Unashamed coping everywhere. Then someone threatened to doxx devs if they didn’t do something. So they’re pretending now to do something hoping he stops. It was pretty funny ngl

partly true but the part about dox is untrue. he was going to dox one and had screen caps of devs saying gamer words. either way he brought some life into things. devs are just too dumb. only the bull can save us at this point.

Attached: 14C3CF2C-BD7F-4119-93E1-AC4C178250EA.jpg (700x394, 25.02K)

>An obvious PnD shitcoin PnD'd
And I should care why?

Just watch this, it explains everything

streamable.com/zdjmje

Kek. Nice LARP Bonkye. You’re a schizo faggot who will never amount to anything. We kicked you out because you’re useless and annoying and can’t finish anything you start. Is this entire thread (You)?

ouch someone must have got jihaded. put down the copium user

Look idk what BonkYe did but I didn’t even know that group existed 10 minutes ago. Like fr.

Ok Bonkye

How do you know this? How did people find all this out? I really wish that I’d sold sooner seeing all this shit. Why didn’t they tell us what was happening?. I thought that things were all fine behind the scenes.

I’m not BonkYe. I don’t know how to prove it. You’ll just have to believe me.