Meltzer on Austin: "He might take his shirt off. There’s gonna be a fight."

>"He and I happen to have a mutual friend who just saw him and he told me he’s in fantastic shape,” Meltzer said. “So I mean he might take his shirt off. There’s gonna be a fight. There’s gonna be a brawl, without a doubt. It’s not just gonna be just a kick in the gut and stunner. He’s training very hard so it’s gonna be more than that. Will he do a 20 minute match? No, I don’t think so. Will he go 7 minutes or something and have a brawl all over the place? I kind of expect that, yeah.”

wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/steve-austin-is-in-fantastic-shape-continues-to-train-hard-for-wwe-wrestlemania/

Attached: 9825f-16454127990098-1920.jpg (544x680, 93.86K)

>Actually comes back for a match
>Doesn't even advertise it as a match so everyone assumes it'll just be a stunner and beer smashing

WWE is so retarded.

Very compelling piece of journalism. Here take my $11.99 I need someone to report speculations that i otherwise would have no way of knowing

Ok, how you know?

knee braces, jeans, vest. kinos

>If you wanna see ol' Stone Cold open up a Can of Whoop Ass on that fat shitter Kevin Ownes, gimme a HELL YEAH!

My Dad owns a trucking company in Ft. Worth. WWE has been calling around asking to rent out an 18 wheeler and they want to give it a rattlesnake skin wrap.

This mad man is going to come to the ring honking at a Canadian lmao

>come to the ring honking at a Canadian

Attached: pepe.gif (512x512, 1.47M)

Austin is a sellout

modern wwe is too cucked, they would never
unless owens completely whoops him and shows him up afterwards

more coming

Will Owens take his shirt off too?

imagine returning after 20+ years because of a pig shitter

you know a match between a fat shitter and a retiree will be good when "he might even take his shirt off" is some kind of selling point

He was talking about Kevin Owens

zero dimes

But he won't give away anything about upcoming AEW PPVs.

I never cared for Owens. I wasn't a fan of Cena vs Taker back in the day because Cena would've won and broken the streak. But there is no streak now, so this is the PERFECT time for Undertaker vs Cena. Yet they go with Owens. Glad I stopped watching WWE

back in my day, prowrestling used to have surprises and it was much better for it
zoomers need everything announced weeks ahead of time down to the very last detail
It's pathetic

Drones bout to get carnied again.

>paying to attend 2 days of slop just to see 60 year old Cold Stones Steve Autism take his shirt off

>NOOOOO WE NEED THE HECKIN SURPRISES AND DEBUTARINOS LIKE MY YUMMY WUMMY GAYEW!!!!!!
Dilate

you’ll be watching lol

Name one thing that happened at any wrestlemania from recent years? The biggest one that comes to mind will always be the Hardyz returning

CONFRONTATION
They really should've done the bait and switch. Off screen beat down the RAW before WM then have Kevin mock Austin at WM when Austin comes down for the beatdown.

Read the post again fucking retard