Thoughts? This is Michael Burry's target for the S&P

Thoughts? This is Michael Burry's target for the S&P.

Attached: sandp.png (1629x1240, 89.22K)

makes sense if you consider the last end of decade bullrun with super low rates and covid craze to correct under those 2 events in a period where covid craziness ended and interest rates are going up

Seems about right.

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-204220_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 303.49K)

Where did you get that? He deleted his twatter again

Probably right but not going to happen because economics and politcs are one in the same during the modern era. Crashes don't happen unless thy are planned and contained. If a natural crash were to occur, they'd print us out of it.

kek, this guy makes the bobos on here look bullsh
he really is an autistic retard

The world ends if this happens.

seems right. look at that shit volume lmao. price keeps setting new highs while volume keeps printing smaller candles. this market is floating on a full degeneracy

bottom signal

Nasdaq is almost at pre Covid levels already

DonnaBarbara or whatever he’s calling himself these days has about as much as ability to predict the markets as my pet frog

Won't happen for a few years. We will be in recession by the end of the year with another market all time high. People will be confused.

Markets don't crash when people are expecting it. They crash when the normies are busy looking the other way.

The fed will manipulate the market until people have got bored of waiting for the crash and start another bull run.

This is more pleb conditioning to buy the dip.

He also shorted tesla right before it did a fucking 10x. Dont listen to this autist. He was right ONCE

return to normal

Looks similar to my worst case scenario. If the Fed turns the printer back on around 3000 it won't go that low. If they don't and they keep raising interest rates then it will

Needs to happen. It will happen. As the Fed sucks liquidity out of the system, it becomes wholly apparent that too much money is misallocated to the megacaps, when we're in the middle of an energy and food crisis. All that money is going to drain out, and what's leftover is going to flood into commodities. Then nations are going to start chasing commodities by the boat load, causing shipping to rise.

Normies literally are in tears trying to fomo into buying houses right now, they have no idea there's a recession coming. You're not normal enough and you're not getting your picture perfect blowoff top to exit your bags

The recession will have zero effect long term on the market. They are not directly related.

I don't personally care if there is a crash, I dollar cost average. Just means I will buy cheap stock for a period.

I buy on the 1st of every month and have done for the last 24 years. I'd love to see a crash but I just don't think this is the big one.

Too many people predicting it. Market crashes don't happen in slow motion. They are like rug pulls.

it will go to 750

Can you really call going back to preclown world valuations a correction? Even back then the PE ratios were double digits.

how do you know his target? sauce please

Doubt it with all the money sloshing around. S&P is already flirting with value. People won't want to pay inflation tax for too long before they re-enter the market.

no, it doesnt.
your portfolio gets wrecked and we enter a recession, but the world keeps going.

>I don't personally care if there is a crash, I dollar cost average. Just means I will buy cheap stock for a period.
>I buy on the 1st of every month and have done for the last 24 years. I'd love to see a crash but I just don't think this is the big one.

based and boglepilled

Attached: 1.jpg (750x1000, 58.43K)

Glad I'm sitting on 75k cash, building up more every paycheck

>Doubt it with all the money sloshing
beware of the eternal boomer

>24 years
>still here
So you are a boomer. Shouldn't you be a multimillion now?

Could he throw some dates about? Does it come the bottom in 1Q of 2023? That graph is hard to read.

I'm 40.

I like the shit show that is Any Forums

Do you not know how to read a graph? His prediction is literally there in the image.

I'm not a millionaire.

My house is paid off worth 350K
My portfolio is 400K

But the space between the years is so tight I can't distinguish whether I'm looking at 2023 or 2025

1 month chart each bar is a month.

Thanks fren, that makes the bottom beginning 3Q 2023

I remember an interview with MrWonderful (forget his real name, sharktank guy, super rich investor) he said his son told him to invest in Tesla, he told his son "screw that I wanna short that stock, it's a car company trading at ridiculous prices" then his son told him no its not a car company, its a data collection and A.I. develepment organization. To which he admits "wow I never looked at it like that, you're right son how did I miss that". Not taking Burrys side just thought that would be interesting for u anons, but also relevant because most people probably see it as a car company with degens apeing the stock like a meme coin. In which a short on that could be a good move, but Tesla is more than how it is often portrayed, even by Elon himself.

>400k after 24 years in the market
>thinks his advice is worth taking
big oof

The fed printed a dick-ton of money, that money will end up in people's pockets and a lot of it will get stored on the market.

Inflation is burning cash at 10% a year, it won't stay in bank accounts for too long.

>The recession will have zero effect long term on the market
*snap* another perfect addition to my /top_signals folder