Coinmetro x kadena bread

Out with the moolah, I let her get a outfit
Just to cool her off she said niggas ain't about shit
I wonder if she meant it, I doubt it
The way it be in her mouth, she can't live witout it
And can't live with this, handle your business
Villain'll stay on a scandalous ho's shit list
One pack of cookies please, Mr. Hooper
It's fun smackin rookies, he is the (super)

Attached: 1588765355364.png (904x1086, 470.66K)

There probably won't be an AMA because Kevin is flying (if you know what I'm saying).

Attached: 1649421879967.png (1260x840, 1.75M)

why do crypto scammers do their scamming in estonia? they introduced some legislation or something against crypto did they not?

After the price floor announcement I am 100% certain this shit is a scam. Selling the next pump since we took a dump today and apparently we can’t go lower now (bullshit)

>(if you know what I'm saying).
I don't, can you elaborate?
If I wanted to scam people I sure as hell won't do It in estonia.
>0.01 floor not a scam
>0.03 floor not a scam
>0.12 floor not a scam
>0.60 floor a scam
wtf now It makes sense! btw can you sell now so my buy order gets filled?

Their have been pricefloors at 1c 3c 12c and now 60c. The company was never more than a month from bankrupcy at the 3c floor and they now have enough funds to last years.
Estonia is the only country in the EU with clear laws on cryptocurrencies to the point there is nowhere else worth setting up in Europe.

Attached: 1654213780894.jpg (670x720, 67.61K)

*there

>makes mistakes
lmao

Attached: smugsato.jpg (1096x738, 66.08K)

Kevin is the CEO of a multi million dollar company and frequently has meetings all over the world.
It means he's in the air a lot and has a very unpredictable and tight schedule.
To the discomfort of some of the community it has happened that an AMA was cancelled at the last moment with little communication in advance.

You're all trannies right?
I had a tranny friend. I ghosted them last year after knowing them for years because they got a bf

You ended up getting jelly or something?

Yes. But I was looking for a reason to cut them off before that because I realized I liked them too much and had to sort out my life. Can't end up with a tranny, people expect stuff from me.

>Friendzoned again
*tips fedora

So you are gay?

Attached: file.png (480x360, 90.1K)

What do you mean again?

No now I'm straight. I have a gf

>now
ok but used to?

XCM and KDA will both go to 0 and all you trannies will rope (but not because you lost all your money).

Attached: kdaholder.png (752x608, 448.96K)

>believe it or not, one of the women in this photo is a KDA holder
I think it's the 4th girl since she looks like she's not really into the whole party thing and feels more comfortable researching cryptocurrency technology on her free time which intern has lead her to reading the chainweb white paper and buying and holding some KDA with the expectation of considerable profit after evaluating the state of current market leaders and their future development roadmaps and how it might end up given enough blockchain adoption. After finding out that Layer2 technologies and parameter changes will not be a sustainable solution to non-scalable Layer1s it just made sense to diversity a part of her portfolio into a scalable Layer1.
idk maybe I'm reading too much into it haha

>now I'm straight.
If you build a hundred bridges and suck one cock, you're not a bridge builder: you're a cocksucker

Sucking one cock by mistake doesn't make you a cocksucker.

nice pride month related discussion guys, I'm so proud of this community

FAGGOT.

Every homo I have ever spoken to and didn't hate thinks gay pride is a net negative if not the biggest problem the gay community faces.

>Every homo I have ever spoken to
FAGGOT.

>L3 relates to L2 just as L2 relates to L1. L3 can be realized using validity proofs as long as the L2 is capable of supporting a Verifier smart contract. When the L2 also uses validity proofs submitted to L1, as StarkNet does, this becomes an extremely elegant recursive structure where the compression benefit of L2 proofs is multiplied by the compression benefit of L3 proofs. In other words, if each layer achieves, for example, 1000X in cost reduction, L3 can reach 1,000,000X reduction over L1 — while still retaining the security of L1.

Attached: upscale-270396537009211.png (564x724, 202.03K)

20% of the population boomer.