My business master thesis deadline is in 3 weeks

Im only 20% done. What the fuck do i do im panicking hard to the point where I want to quit.

Attached: 1653051753191s.jpg (250x230, 7.24K)

Why don't you pay someone to complete it?

I have sometimes nightmares like this.
But I don't study business, I never enrolled into master studies and yet I fear being behind a deadline.
When I wake up I remember I finished my bachelors without any problems

`i've tried but everything looks shady and like a scam. Also, I doubt they would be able to finish in 3 weeks.

I've had papers finished in less than a week, some are legit.

3 weeks is a decent amount of time. Create plans to do it now. How ling did you have originally?

Crypto fucked up my life, ive made decent money, to the point where I was just focusing on crypto rather than my school/work. This is the second year I procrastinated it, is it over? Im not invested in it anymore

>thesis
Why? Unless you're planning on going for a PhD then a masters thesis is just for your ego and serves no purpose.

Which ones would you recommend? Master thesis is quite different from regular papers lol.

Ive had like 4 months? Lmao I fucked up bad, but I got data and shit.

How many words? If you have the data then the rest should be easy enough to thrash out. Can’t you go on a meth bender?

about 15-18k words? fuck should i take Ritalin or Adderall? Does that help? I did my bachelors in two weeks but I didnt panic like this. HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1622332420295.jpg (225x225, 6.73K)

I finished my MA in Int. Bus. studies within 1 month man.

It was about how to penetrate ASEAN markets. My professor was very strict and I literally spent every waking moment outside of work (was working at a highly competitive corpo job) workin on my thesis.

You can do it but gotta be OK to dedicate your mental effort %100 to finishing it and your health will for sure take a hit. (sacrificing sleep + shitty fast food)

you won't start until it's 3 days due

> fuck should i take Ritalin or Adderall?
duh

I used a guy called PrincetonEssays and his name was Andrew. Got full marks for 10+ page essays, however, it looks like he doesn't write anymore - his website is gone too.

How many words? I do this for a living for a company - all the way to PhD level. Not my subject area but some of these services are legit we're real academics who just want to make more money...

I finished my thesis in a week desu normalfags over exaggerate how difficult it is to write a thesis

I wrote my bioinformatics master thesis in 4 days. But it's based on a year of research and graphs

bachelors is easy as fuck. masters is different bro.

what do u specialize in? i need about 16-18k?

law but 16-18k is doable by a decent writer in three weeks. I would probably do that in four days desu. You'll be able to find someone online if you look for a reputable company.

how much do u charge and make doing that? like per paper?

Get off Any Forums and write it you moron.

Im addicted to biz and crypto news

Doable but you have to start NOW and compromise quality over quantity and use dubious tier methods.

To increase speed I just wrote lots of stuff I knew was true and only later added sufficient amount of sources.

The worst part was when after being awake for 3 or 4? days the drugs stopped working. At least I was done with the wiring but the process of handing it in wasn't and I felt like dying.

Attached: 1649617877304.jpg (1200x1145, 266.53K)

Unless it's for shit like psychology and business, why don't people just stick to a Bachelors? Why go for a Masters when you can just leverage with undergrad degree?