How can I profit from those niggers who are always posting shit like “fit life” or “running is my passion” on instagram?

How can I profit from those niggers who are always posting shit like “fit life” or “running is my passion” on instagram?
I’m sick tired of them.

Attached: DBa54n.jpg (232x217, 6.11K)

you can follow them and become pro fit

they are what these platforms predate on
you could smart ass them and you will get banned
just quit instagram
insta profit

>How can I profit from those niggers who are always posting shit like “fit life” or “running is my passion” on instagram?
coerce some retard to do a mass shooting and create a racial war. profit from making a donation campaing or something

Do this OP

Block their path and ask them for money like the hobo you are OP

>How can I profit from those niggers who are always posting shit like “fit life” or “running is my passion” on instagram?
It's better than being a fat sedentary piece of crap

THIS, stop normalizing laziness and fatness as a positive thing.

being fit is too fucking hard, you need to eat a lot of protein and pay for a gym, I am too poor for that.

People love to look good on Instagram, they sell you a life they don't have. But it still gives us illusion that their life is always that moment.

Stop wasting your time on instagram and get güd.

Funny thing is that you're probably fat and yall are larping as people with ambitions and set goals.

Maybe you should stop being a fat loser, that way you might even get a gf someday

Most of the people on this board are probably nerds with self-esteem issues and laziness.

That includes you and even me.

OP should just get into stepn, they literally have an app for that, getting money while running. apparently, they track your movement and other things with your phone

I need instagram to boost my ego while looking at ugly people's profiles

Not me, I'm too busy to be a fucking nerd

>OP should just get into stepn
stepn is worth it? don't you have to buy the NFTs of their sneakers to make real profits?

Is this true? I mean, would be cool if all these fucking lazy people decided to run, for money's sake.

They'd probably give you pennies only

Yes, it is worth it. But you have to be willing to follow a routine.

The great delusion

Ah this explains the high number of shill posts around the likes of getting paid to run and this one. Lmao.