I think I got scammed, not by shitcoins, but by god, he should’ve given me a better brain...

I think I got scammed, not by shitcoins, but by god, he should’ve given me a better brain, one that doesn’t fall in love instantly with every shitcoin full of buzzwords it finds, like happened to me with layer 0 and sne

Attached: 16571238124912.png (568x590, 267.4K)

>god should give me a better brain

God did a miracle by taking to earth a fucking piece of shit like you, OP

When did you buy SNE? There's a good possibilities of having a nice pump in the next year if the testnet is complete in this year

buying SNE at any time of the year is a fucking disaster

>by god, he should’ve given me a better brain
sadly, its not a better brain that people need but better parents. the way the brain is wired is through childhood and learning as a kid.

just kidding you need to stop being a lazy bitch and grab a book hahaa

>I think I got scammed
what Any Forums story did you fall into?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'VE SAVED MY ENTIRE SALARY IN THIS SHIT
>WHY THIS IS NOT PUMPING
>$20 DOLLARS THROWN DIRECTLY TO THE TRASH

That's what I've read, Ranjeet

>like happened to me with layer 0 and sne
you saw an unfinished project belonging to layer 0 and thought it would be a good idea to invest in them?

KEKEKEKEKEK retard

Op.... did you say you invest in layer 0?? is that what im getting from this?

I just had my credit card blocked, nothing worse than that biz bros.

At least I have a gf that loves me, so everything is good, no one needs money if you are happy :)

so the reason im such an autist is because my childhood of anime, schoolyard beyblade battles and pokemon cards?

he's a retard, right?

COPE

shes getting fucked in the ass by a strong negro as we speak

Attached: 1651907488610.png (1000x1047, 909.01K)

the history of SNE, the history of node systems that never proved to work.

Yes, but it will pay off in 4 years. It's not something to hold for short periods of time.

>negro
that sounds horrible in mandrill.

That's all women, its cuck or be cucked

I'm sure in a couple of years that coin will be worth quite a bit of money, but now it is indefensible.