Untitled

Attached: 1085445.png (605x668, 64.04K)

A joshi thread died for this.

need her feet in my moutholi

She seems like such a bitter, angry person

Yes, I will be watching Monday Night Raw tonight

Nothing ever comes out of these cryptic type tweets from wrestling personalities.

Stardom return when

Attached: 0567031C-3953-4895-8C60-9997E049657D.jpg (567x756, 67.02K)

Yeah I'm sure the fans will look at you announcing Bob Roode on NXT and think "Man, maybe I was wrong"

This..... Prob ably got the wrong starbucks order.

I hate this bitch like you couldn't believe

>Gets to be pushed as a wrestler despite being a notoriously shit wrestler
>Gets her own stable
>Gets shoved in any spot possible to make her on TV. The EVP spot, manager for Cody, random promos where she says she's a BLACK bitch, even attempt number 5 at being a wrestler
>Other women could have used this spot
>But they wanted her husband to turn heel
>HOW DARE YOU NOT TREAT US RIGHT

She's a woman

I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds out they either don't want her at all and just Cody, or they want her to be Eden Stiles the WWE ring announcer again.

Dont worry brandi, your pics work my dick into a shoot. I will treat you right bby gurl

Its always the women in wrestling who do the bitter, passive aggressive tweets like this. Whats gotten out of it? Its not like the industry is suddenly gonna revolve around you from doing it.

You'll see tweets and shit like this from women who've been off TV for only two weeks because they're giving a chance to another woman and they're still like "I guess I'm at home.. AGAIN" and retweeting shit from fans like "Hey, when are you gonna be on TV again?" You hardly ever see it from the guys, they'll wait for weeks before complaining. A woman just needs one show off before they start being shady on twitter.

Dimes

But not enough joshi shitposters died. Hopefully soon though.

She is so perfect

Shes your problem now dimwits have fun!

When she's willing to be used as a foot stool for Japanese salarymen again.

let me tell you about this guy called Phil Brooks...