What's the best way to invest in developing countries?

Attached: 1654090448387.jpg (1440x1800, 292.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Cr_8tvvQ0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a faggot.

That's a homosexual

Is that a man who looks like woman? Coooom

VGE /thread

Stealing and pimping

He’s ugly. I wouldn’t want my daughter dating someone like that. Looks crazy

I've seen the video of him cumming. Was very hot

Attached: 8BE87B76-406D-4855-BF6B-EF7653F01347.jpg (1454x2120, 1.81M)

He looked better before the implants.
He's still okay, but flat is always better than plastic.
As for investing in third world countries, the best way would be to buy stock in companies that have major stakes there (miners, manufacturers, agriculture, etc.)
That exists?

she is a woman #cope#seethe

>tfw cock-mogged by a huehue girl

nice tuck faggot

BOOBI

kek

That's a woman.

I've always dreamed of saving up like 100k USD and going to some poor shithole and buying an entire apartment building or hotel. I'd fix it up with first world amenities whenever possible and keep the rent cheap for locals, just enough to keep up with everything.

I'd keep a room for myself and NEET there for up to half the year. Hopefully the locals would be nice or at least leave me alone for giving them a nice place.
youtu.be/6Cr_8tvvQ0k

>I've always dreamed of saving up like 100k USD and going to some poor shithole and buying an entire apartment building or hotel. I'd fix it up with first world amenities whenever possible and keep the rent cheap for locals, just enough to keep up with everything.
And in two months time the whole place would be ruined, everything valuable would be stripped, and you'd have a better understanding as to why shitholes are shitholes.

Now see her in real life

That money would be better spent knocking up a few dozen of the locals. It's unironically best ROI for long term development of the region.

I'm not going to Africa user, calm down

>her

Attached: 523532353333.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)