I still can’t believe people almost forgot that Neutrino got fucked in the ass and then recovered...

I still can’t believe people almost forgot that Neutrino got fucked in the ass and then recovered, how much of a genius has someone to be to make that happen?

Attached: 1649007587214.png (569x569, 556.87K)

There's where the DAOs come in, if you have a good ton of nerds on your side, that's what happens when you dip to the hell as USDN did

>half of those mumus are clowns

it probably didn't have anything to do with getting fucked in the ass, they must've done something like a system change. It's a stablecoin after all.

Dude, this is kinda interesting and amazing. Waves suffered a fud attack and got a dump that almost could end everything, and didn't pass.

But look at the case of LUNA, everything went to the hell, and with no signals of recover

sasha went into hiding, bobo was lurking, but now he's back

>tfw you didn't buy in the dip that happened that day

fuck my life

Sasha needed some ass whoopin'

fuck you user, dont remind me of that. and not only that dip, but others too, i missed btc at 28 and now it's only going up.

Well, so that's why DAOs exists kek

You're still in time dumbass

Mumu is for clowns. Long live bobo

But what the hell can we do about this kind of thing if everyone doesn't know if this shits will be gone completely or they will persist or not

like almost every fucking crypto, there's a lot of risks involved here and this is one of the things that are getting me pretty sick, honestly

>long live bobo

Attached: 1651265596483.png (167x200, 16.14K)

Fuck you, I want to know how the hell the people who want to get the entire market fucked make money. Because yes, this happens

COPE, bitch

so... waves is good to buy right now or no?

Maybe. the ATH of Waves was a good price ($50) and well, right now it costs $8. Maybe in the short term, it can pump like I don't know... To $13 soon

What's the problem, bitch?

Attached: 1651351482899.jpg (1100x740, 141.42K)

BTC will dump probably again to 28k, save my words