Why does etherum keep dropping

But bitcoin and xmr keep rising or staying at stable support levels? Why does etherum keep falling? Is it decoupled from bitcoin?

Attached: 1654216853065.jpg (338x474, 19.22K)

Maybe because all crypto is going to zero. Should have bought some gold/silver or value stocks.

Okay boomer.

This is anti-cryptoi fag cope, lol. Obviously the coins worth something aren't going anywhere.

i wanna suck those tits so much

What anime is this from anyway? I have no idea.

Everything is getting thrashed. Alts are losing ground versus Ethereum. And Ethereum is losing ground against Bitcoin. And even Bitcoin is now beginning to show weakness against the US dollar. With all the geopolitical bullshit in the world. Many people do not want to be holding risky/speculative bullshit right now.

Also Ethereum is arguably STILL a shitcoin. And I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that it's an incomplete speculative product. Speculative assets are very risky.
Whatever you want to say about what Bitcoin is or does. It's considered a complete product.

Yeah I deff agree etherum is a shit coin. My friend doesn't get this though and has invested a large sum of money into it (around 10grand) and I am more worried that if it continues to break supports that he will kill himself or some shit. I told him bitcoin would be less risky.

tell your friend to just shift it to BTC and wait it out a few months. make him watch some benjamin cowen videos.

He said he's staking it. He's dumb I know. He stakes on coinbase.

7 block reorg, wallstreet shills, globohomo imf save the planet shills, competing products eating into market cap, people really wondering if million dollar jpegs need to be the most decentralized comopared outside of bitcoin, maybe bnb is actually decentralized enough to for chinese cartoon pokemon scam play 2 earn, maybe the merge is delayed again, maybe the chain introduces an exploit because it's still under active development. Could keep going on high risk potentially high reward play to hold eth but it looks more like gamble to me. 85%bitcoin 10% eth, 5% eth competitors seems more logical to me or just make your own index fund by market cap then you can own joys such as doge, luna, hex if you use nomics and shiba lmao. No thanks

sheeesh. look idunno. tell him to disable all portfolios and don't look at it for 2-3 years.

I wont like 100.00xmr

He'll be fine.

You wanted a flippening - you got it.

ETH will be #3 soon.

Shame, Kakegurui is pretty much required watching for Any Forums

Attached: letsgamble.jpg (1280x720, 65.56K)

Because money skelly is a faggot

This. There is way more risk in eth than the .eth folk are willing to admit. More risk = underperform when everything is super bearish

bitcoin is gold
xmr is cash
ethereum is a corporate scam

What I don't get is how even with all the dev time put into ETH and they still have safety concerns and yet other projects are claiming that they will have a POS network before them. To me that just says they are cashgrabs releasing untested code for a quick buck.

its basically kaiji but hentai