People who immediately assume that they’ll be able to make it simply by running instead of merely using it as a...

People who immediately assume that they’ll be able to make it simply by running instead of merely using it as a secondary source of income will never make it. ‘Nuff said.

Attached: bdbn6.png (1793x928, 198.85K)

you must have an unbelievable amount of pimples and acne on your face

That crab doesn't exist, shut up.

And what's the point?

>People who immediately assume that they’ll be able to make it simply by running
move to earn is becoming a profitable and quite successful business nowadays, whether it is not something you like is another thing altogether.

I like to spend all day looking at and analyzing charts to make money, not going for a run.

brother, I can feel your weight and your smell right now.

There's no point here, nigger. There's no point here in all of the threads of this fucking board, no point in nothing

you gotta stop judging when you're literally sitting all day on a computer bro, go outside and use step'n, at least you'd be getting money just by doing cardio

How do you even get access to that shit? I've looking everywhere

You could do that with ya' phone, stop being a lazy fuck, go outside.

>go outside and use step'n
we have to buy shoes for that, which are not exclusively cheap, because their value goes from 13 SOL.

>move to earn

that's just a game where you have to run, that's what it is. To me, maybe this game will be a Pokemon-like game maybe, where the people will came out to run and earn money at the same time

ok its solana crap, got it. i aint touching that shit

you spend more a year at the gym than on that NFT which gives you a return on your investment and generates profits.

I do neither, I'm fat and my double chin touches my chest.

SOL currently dropped its price too much, which doesn't mean it's a crappy blockchain, nor a scam. On the contrary, at last it is the possibility to buy cheap interesting things like stepn sneakers or some worthwhile NFTs.

Can't I just get like 10 phones, download the app on them, and use different identities to get x10 the money?

Why the fuck am I paying for a gym?

It's not worth it, you'd only get pennies.

Dude, a lot of games says that they are going to claim that they are the next Pokemon-like games. But maybe this game will be a successful one because is getting spammed in everywhere, but it's a nice game, I've seen some gameplay and it seems pretty interesting