Do I also have to be a pretentious asshole if I want to make a profit with arties sine all “fine” artists love to...

Do I also have to be a pretentious asshole if I want to make a profit with arties sine all “fine” artists love to LARP as if they were some kind of geniuses when in reality it’s pure cringe? Because if that’s the case then BAYC might be more worthy of respect since they’re more willing to acknowledge the absurdity of their fucking project even though it looks like absolute shit.

Attached: 1651595094851.png (650x800, 688.36K)

artists need to LARP as Van Gogh and kill themselves

>LARP as if they were some kind of geniuses when in reality it’s pure cringe?
But... doesn't that already happen with anything related to crypto? I mean, I think artists are pretentious like any other business but I think people just hate them because they are just creative people kek

artist are being hated because they are faggots, end thread

No artist today will be able to surpass the art that was done in the past, the talent has been lost.

TL;DR

OP, I'm going to let you in on a secret. One of the biggest and most sought after businesses in the world is art.

Currently the art is based on pure digital design and furrys drawings.

You forgot to mention NFTs, that shit is ridiculous and yet it has become a million dollar business.

That fucking walltext just to say that you are a fucking pretentious and you want an NFT painting because you're a fucking pretentious?

SAGU

>One of the biggest and most sought after businesses in the world is art.
Op means art as in paintings and drawings. You're talking about art in general as in music, architecture, design, and anything of sorts.

nfts kill art. stop trying to bring art back.

It is a giant pyramid scheme, history proved that NFTs are not profitable in the long run.

>BAYC
>Worthy of respect

Attached: kkkek.jpg (293x172, 4.64K)

>tfw the most of the people that are involved in this world are nice af
>all of them that I know that use crypto and are completely involved in that are nice guys

Attached: 16512921379128.png (337x297, 27.03K)

Yup. 1 billion dollars was moved into a fine art the last year and the number keeps growing. More people are saving their money on art, and well, this is one of the consequences of having a big market like art. Art pieces launched on blockchains

according to who?

>if I want to make a profit with arties sine all “fine” artists love to LARP as if they were some kind of geniuses when in reality it’s pure cringe?
Nope. Its just like user here said It just so happens that arties wants to change the NFT scene by tokenizing real paintings... so there's your step forward with art and NFTs.

>just so happens that arties wants to change the NFT scene by tokenizing real paintings...
So, they plan to make NFTs with real art?

Yes, with artists of verifiable talent. Like Voka, a boomer known in the art world for his works of art based on realism.

Oh, and guess who are moving the money? Countries with questionable governments, organized crime and guerillas.

I only know him for his nude art.