I have already accepted the fact that NFTs will probably never have any sort of real utility...

I have already accepted the fact that NFTs will probably never have any sort of real utility. They’ll probably never move on from being jpgs.

Attached: 1652832910493.jpg (888x1024, 68.79K)

Fuckiing finally. Now you can move on to the next ponzi

Aside from flexin? yeah no utility

Attached: 1637483395480.jpg (474x473, 20.49K)

They're just a meme anyway

and you still want some of them, no?
fucking retard

based doomposter fudding nfts because he can't make a profit with them, so he needs to shit on them for not knowing how to take advantage of gullible idiots due to his poor social skills. Only more money for me, of course.

the last time i saw this wochad was in Any Forums and god i thought i would never see it again lol

Come on, there has been projects trying to bring some value to the real world. Most interesting in my opinion, the ones who are using AR to get something out of them

Shill me the next flavor of the month ponzi, bros. I love eating shit and being shit on, and bear markets are always good opportunities to find hidden gems.

Attached: 1640289795653.jpg (696x696, 103.37K)

Reminds me that arties is at least trying to make those silly pictures somewhat tolerable to look at. Not saying much since they’re still just jps but at least it could be an improvement

>"OP, NFT games are based on the utility of themselves"

Attached: 1609576111320.jpg (600x450, 78.41K)

Get some XRP and don't pay attention to anything else

>NFTs
Instant trash.

Imagine still defending this fucking shit in mid 2022. You have to be clinically insane for that.

>arties
I fucking hate Voka so much

>NFT thread
see u later guys

>Reminds me that arties is at least trying to make those silly pictures somewhat tolerable to look at. Not saying much since they’re still just jps but at least it could be an improvement

Attached: 1640375932685.png (594x582, 41.33K)

JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY FAGGOT NIGGER TRANNY

NFTs are alreay on the way out anyway

they are working on virtual galleries and bring real art to crypto, seems nice

Checkd
man why in the fuck are there still a buncha NFTards god

His art is okay but he's such a pretentious redditfag that I just can't take this shit seriously t b h.

>I fucking hate Voka so much
he's a fucking redditor, hate him is a law