Just spent my first day as a wagekek

How the fuck do fellow autists do this. I'm supposed to be in for 8AM tomorrow and I'm already on the verge of not going in tomorrow and bailing. Customers are disrespectful and retarded as fuck. environment feels fake, normies constantly trying to measure dicks by comparing work resumes. fuck this shit.

someone talk me out of quitting. every fiber of my being wants to bail right now.

Attached: 1545011736484.png (243x298, 88.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHo7LsCnnU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the job?

customer service, sales

that is a harsh job for a autist. Study to get into IT, it is much better for us autists

getting past that feeling the first time is the hardest part of a new job, stick with it for a month sir
I would bet money you will still hate the job (but you will hate it less and it will become much easier to tolerate)

If you stick with it for a few weeks eventually your soul dies and you forget what it was ever like to be free. At that point you kind of become a bit happier to be honest.
Good luck with it.

Let me guess, you're only 18 years old.

Attached: 1604248221426.jpg (250x241, 7.16K)

Listen to me and listen to me good

It's not supposed to be nice
It's not supposed to be real or honest
It's not supposed to be fun

It's a job, you have to provide value by using your precious and limited time on this earth to make mr goldenstein rich.

T. WFH Chad

Don't worry. It never gets better, however eventually you do get used to it

Attached: 1386745481524.jpg (396x388, 36.45K)

Oy vey it's like a synagogue in here

demand a raise and a corner office

Quit and find a wage job with opportunities you find interesting. Wash dishes at some restaurant. If you're likeable and show interest they will put you in the kitchen eventually.
Sales is a dead end unless you're a psychopath serial killer.

Get a warehouse job. The worst jobs are ones where you have to interact with the public

I think I'd rather go live in the woods desu. I don't think I can deal with normies anymore, last time I worked was pre-pandemic and it doesn't feel like the same world anymore. Behavioral sink in the general populace is too bad now. And I'm unable to react due to the nature of my servitude.

I would honestly kill myself if i had to put on a fake smile and talk with a soft voice to other people all day every day. Soul sucking. There are better unskilled wagie jobs out there, look for them.

You work, then you work some more, then you keep working. Day after day. I'm lucky I have a busy ass job and I never stop once I get there. I prefer not to work at all, like everyone else, but someone has to keep the water flowing.

You go into auto-pilot after awhile. When I leave work, I never think about it. It's done. As soon as I walk into the building the next day, my mind switches to that mode. You will eventually get there if you don't kill yourself before that. Work hard while your there and stop demoralizing yourself.

Driving forklifts if fun af.

I did it for one day and I feel cucked and violated.

I do pretty good in sales where I can follow my own formula and have the authority to tell someone to eat a dick, but that comes from an abundance mindset. I can't do that here, if I react negatively I'll lose my job. So yeah, I'm probably done with this shit desu. What do you recommend. is warehousing really as bad as everyone says? always wanted to give order picking a shot.

Buy LUNA CLASSIC and hold, or you'll regret for the rest of your life.
Losers say it will get better, no it doesn't you just won't complain as much, but it will consume you, and then spit you out when you are old or no longer productive.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHo7LsCnnU4

Attached: the_price_of_money.jpg (730x488, 82.36K)

Are you german by any chance?

I'm not American, and my working experience is only IT and mostly wfh. So i don't think i can give good advice to you, other then try to enter in IT. But it is very hard without formal education, and 2-4 years of college is out of question to you.
Logging is actually a very well paid job here, i know a couple who make serious cash from it. But it is a very physical demanding job.

No, American.

Jobs like that are the best, where you can just get into the flow state and "go". There's so much downtime here, spent chattering and standing around.