Link: staking

I know this is going to sound like larp but I've hodled 5k link since 2018 and never sold a single link. I've never read the whitepaper, have only a cursory understanding of what link purports to do and wrongly or rightly am convinced link will be $200 one day.

But what I need a more knowledgeable user to do is explain to me in plain retard why staking will make link achieve this value. Why is everyone so excited about staking and why would that pump price during a bear market?

Attached: 554.jpg (1387x1020, 415.61K)

you are a dumb retard

5k? Half way to a suicide stack keep it up

Steaking will allow sergey to upgrade from bigmacs to the mcsteak. Mcdonalds will run a node and sergey will have enough influence over their daily operations to reimplement the sandwich

I was just in Maren's Telegram and she confirmed, well her Saudi royal contacts actually, that staking is going to be announced at Consensus.

Attached: mareninbikini7.png (1395x2642, 2.27M)

going to dump that hard? another 50% or rather 80%?

We won't know for sure until the Moon enters Uranus, on Saturday night.

>I have a truck full of potatoes that I want moved
>You said you'll move them
>I have no fucking clue who you are and don't trust you
>You offer to put up collateral that'll 100% reimburse me if you steal my potatoes
>I agree, but that collateral has to be in the form of Link tokens
>You agree and market buy link tokens and put them as collateral to move the potatoes
>If you want to keep moving potatoes for me, you hold onto the link tokens
This is the new way business will take place.
Truth > Trust

>Ernest says he’ll deliver a truck full of my potatoes but I have to buy this CREEPY COIN called link!
>That’s CREEPY and WEIRD Enus! Why not just PayPal him? Like you do with CHAD and his BIG BUSHELS of CORN?

couldn't sold the top and bought yourself some boomercoins that'll be around for as long as crypto is relevant.

But I don't like potatoes

Staking will begin to lock up the existing supply of link. The more link that gets locked up in staking, the less there is in circulation. The less there is in circulation the higher the price will go because less of them are available to be purchased. This is basic economics you retard.

anyone else notice the "10k is the suicide stack" fud ramping up in link threads again? fudders must be running out of steam if they're rehashing this shit

You are not alone fren

Congrats. Your original investment money was deposited into a hr roastie's checking account as part of her 200k plus salary. Thanks for being an "investor" ;)

It has always been 10k. Only those that bought the top think 1k is sui stack

Also why would anyone need to fud a token that’s already down 90%

>Why should I pay Chad before he does the job?

Basically LINK tokens will act as collateral in a variety of different settings, which will require large amounts of LINK tokens to be locked up in staking contracts. The more collateral you have, the more numerous and high value your contracts will become. Most importantly, stakers will earn yield on their staked yield. Right now LINK is not a yield generating token, which is why it was abandoned during the bull run in favor of alt L1 staking ponzis.

Staking drastically lowers the supply so number goes up is the TLDR
As it currently stands, theres ~100 mil linkies floating out there, and the link network currently secures billions in value. With staking, you're more or less offering link collateral for a correct output.
The collateral offered would have to be at least worthwhile to make sure the answer you're giving is correct, because giving the wrong answer loses you money

>tfw i have 50 link...

I dunno maybe cause fags who bought and held the whole way through are nervous that some oblivious nigger who wandered over from this bullrun could actually still accumulate a decent stack when they spent literally years fudding this shit already specifically to keep them out?

No thats been going on ever since link cracked 5$

Got a link to her TG? Im gonna get her to send me a pic of her asshole

Attached: 1649230100274.png (759x800, 327.31K)