LIVE your job

Why the fuck do 99% of employers want you to have the job be your "passion"?
Cavemen didn't have to deal with this shit. They just hunted when hungry. 100% autonomy.

It's like they don't let you just put in the hrs and go home. You have to "want" to be a wagie 24/7. Like they want to strup your individuality. I don't like it

Attached: 46AECDD1-3E55-4F0C-BB93-2C74688B6205.jpg (1242x1102, 787.23K)

You VIL go with the flow of society
You VIL not do independent, critical thinking
You VIL live in servitude to a 'boss' for your entire life
You VIL accept corporate propaganda
You VIL do work for a boss and be paid not even 50% of what your work is actually worth
You VIL accept toxic corporate culture
You VIL have passive-aggresive co-workers and manager
You VIL beg for a raise like a dog
You VIL have low self-esteem (i.e., self-efficacy and self-worth)
You VIL retire at 65 and die after 7 years
and You VIL be happy

Because they want you to work unpaid extra hours because of how passionate you are

Idk I just left work 2 hours early today because I'm not an hourly wagie and I had nothing left to do.

I'll do after work things if they peak my interest like renting out steakhouses or sushi restaurants or on the odd occasion a remote business partner is in town.

If you can be more picky about what kind of work environment you want and don't just take the highest paying shit you can find.

I have a wagie question. I live with my parents, so waging isn't life or death for me. Throughout my wagie life, whenever I've been confronted by the boss man cutting my hours or being on the chopping block of potentially being let go I've felt indifferent and just accepted it. A little less money or being unemployed again is no skin off my back.

Now if I had a mortgage and a family, I imagine things would be completely different. Is it normal for a typical wagie to get down on his knees and beg "PLEASE, MR SHEKELBERG! I HAVE BILLS TO PAY AND CHILDREN TO FEED! I NEED MY 40HOUR A WEEK PAYCHECKS!" How does that go down exactly? I'm thinking that maybe I could feign being a family man with a mortgage for job security and possibly a pay raise (appealing to their empathy)

>Cavemen didn't have to deal with this shit. They just hunted when hungry. 100% autonomy.
No, they hunted and dried as much meat and berries as possible, and built huts/tools/clothing for themselves and their descendants.

People that are over leveraged as fuck may beg for job security, but I think the main benefits of being a married man is that everyone likes you more. Women treat you better (because they want men other women want), other men respect you more, and across all groups employers see men with families more favorably. That being said, we go into a serious economic recession and everyone will be sucking metaphorical dick to stay employed

> Toastie says her job is her second home
Yup I think it's time for me to go. Let me just ask out the only 2 cutes girls out and then I'm dipping.

when all else fails, beg.
it works. sometimes.

«Yes I do mr. Shekelstein. I’ve always had a life long passion for frozen yoghurt»

Yeah this. The second you have a girl, girls just want you and desire you more

Just convince them you are really reliable and passionate, then quit suddenly. That's how you get power over these fags.

man seriously when I make it
I'm gonna work at walmart and get really high and fuck around all day.
When I apply, I will tell them just that, I will tell them I've always wanted to work at walmart.

faggot

I live in a mobile home on my boss farm and pay no rent it's awesome. He owns a contracting company and when he dies/retires I'll have built up enough skills to keep the business going.

first post bug post

Having an employer is so cucked I cant understand how people deal with it, fucking cucks

Fuck knows. I guess senior management gets paid enough to care. I don't, so I don't. 4 years no raise, lol.

i do not have this problem at my company ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Cavemen didn't have to deal with this shit.
Neither did feudal serfs.

>Like they want to strup your individuality.
Wanna know why they make you cut your hair all the time? Same as the military.

Agree. Also don't dare show any interest or passions toward anything outside of work. That is frowned upon and it will be perceived asyou having better things to do than be at work. Your job is you life, goy!

>4 years no raise
Why have you not left?

>Now if I had a mortgage and a family, I imagine things would be completely different. Is it normal for a typical wagie to get down on his knees and beg "PLEASE, MR SHEKELBERG! I HAVE BILLS TO PAY AND CHILDREN TO FEED! I NEED MY 40HOUR A WEEK PAYCHECKS!"
You get severance pay and your (hopefully, savings/investments.
Neets are literal children.

wagies in america are scared to take vacations