I've been watching wrestling for better than 25 years...

I've been watching wrestling for better than 25 years. This is the first time in my life that I've ever seen a main event segment of a wrestling show end with 6 awesome black men in the ring at the same time. They're all different colors. Faces and heels. No one has a drug dealer gimmick. No one's a "thug".The storyline isn't about race. It's just about assholes and good guys.

Some of you won't understand how I feel, and that's fine. But I think AEW deserves props for putting this together in a purely natural way. I'm happy that there's a little black kid out there who got to see all this black excellence. Representation matters.

Attached: 7c2844c54cdde67231feb6482ee52d4a_crop_north.jpg (3072x2048, 460.05K)

Attached: 7D82FBDE-3DF7-4EA2-B246-4A001208AC04.jpg (738x415, 23.87K)

Attached: 77D5B078-7770-44C3-BA7E-869E19D7C335.jpg (1080x1440, 403.49K)

>2992
KWAB

Can't wait for retards to say shit like
>It's been 63 days since we had a main event with blxck folks in AEW. I'm starting to lose hope. Do better @TonyKhan

When AEW does representation I feel they're doing more than "ticking a checkbox". Similarly with Sonny Kiss, Nyla Rose and Anthony Bowens. We seem to be progressing past representation via stereotypes and low hanging fruit.

>92
OH NO NO NO

Related or unrelated, Black represention (TV time) in AEW has improved since Swole did that podcast in early January. It also doesn't feel forced. Tony's Tweet was still repulsive to me, but he seems to have listened to what she was saying and I have to tip my hat to him for that. This is a big step in the right direction for AEW.

Jesus Christ the nigger lovers are in wrestling now too, fuck this gay earth Russia pls nuke us

Fuck off Cedric, he won't sign you

>92

Attached: mfw I see the number 92.jpg (552x522, 62.48K)

yay.. im happy for you user. hope crimerates for black people will fall after this segment nobody gave a shit about

astroturfed or just copypasted from an astroturfed reddit/twitter thread
Fuck you Tony

KWAB

Russia can't even beat Ukraine

at least a dozen of you are still going to kill each other in chicago this weekend though

Attached: 1647860118024.jpg (430x356, 31.68K)

Why wrestling hasn’t been able to get this right has never made sense to me, particularly considering most of the great American athletes are African-American.

Glad to see wrestling slowly but surely catching up.

Representation absolutely matters and we can always be doing better. Hopefully this is just the beginning. Wrestling fans come in all shapes and sizes and the rosters should reflect that.

KWAB

Link to the Reddit post

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: madcap_botch.png (600x388, 266.38K)

Anyone who disagrees with the phrase "representation matters", has likely already found representation in media all their life, to the point that it is taken for granted.

what a worked burger consuming faggot thinking Russia isnt mogging ukraine not even using 1% of its true power.

you fucking ape, never once did I turn to my parents crying about WHERE ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE in all the fuckin japanese sci fi movies I watched growing up. You are no king, the actual african kings sold you faggots into slavery after losing the war. you are descendants of losers. fuck off and take your mumble rap with your ashy faggot ass

I'm russian and theres not a single russian in movies thats not an evil villain from the mafia

No wonder your a nigger lover your a shoot fucking mongoloid

motherland will not forget about you my friend. whenever you want you can leave that shithole and come to russia. we will be happy to accept you as one of us. and then yeah we will do the NUKES

Kek What A Power Bottom

ты чтo eблaн зaчeм иcкaть peпpизeнт в фильмaх и кyльтype чyжoй cтpaны. pyccкиe фильмы cмoтpи дayн.