What if I trick the Stepn app into thinking I'm walking by taking double my regular caffeine and boincing my leg like...

What if I trick the Stepn app into thinking I'm walking by taking double my regular caffeine and boincing my leg like crazy? Has this been done yet? *Meme pienso*

Attached: 939405808437509854365784.png (640x640, 131.61K)

They have a geo-localization system that tracks your steps and location in order to avoid cheating and hackers

gg tho

Tried to tie my phone on a fan, didn't worked, and my phone is now broken

Not possible retard, how are you gonna do that with just one leg?

>He has just one leg
Bro, thanks, fuck you

>Meme pienso
okay pablo

So it doesnt work when you're like in a treadmill? you're still walking/running

There are runners who have only one leg and exercise both with a prosthesis and by jumping on their own leg, which leaves us with a very beautiful lesson to value what we have and never give up.

Attached: 1621344412892.png (866x846, 440.05K)

KEKEKEKEEKE

Idk if that's the case, I think they allow that kind of things until you prove you're actually walking/running and it's not like you tied it to your dog

Shaking does earn you a little but not worth it. However I'm using different earn to move apps with fake GPS location apps:) the apps think I'm literally walking all day long haha cant tell you names because it could get banned.

Yup, they track steps, not if you're moving (e.g: pokemon go)

I was about to say this, hving one leg only stops you if you want it to

losers stay losing

If they track steps, that means it does work on a treadmill, retard

I don't think so user

viƱeta del emoticono pensando

Fuck off Rakesh, no name, no research, cope

Attached: 1628437559312.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

Deep as fuck and true

kids these days dont even know ragecomics and how many were in spanish and go around saying pablo

ngmi

Come the fuck on, can you stfu and kys you moralfag?

kek

As I said, they're tracking your position and the motion of your steps