Bear market accumulation projects

I am trying to decide which project to start regularly accumulating during this bear market and I have narrowed down to these two shitcoins.

So which should one choose? Which will survive for years to come? KYC or data privacy? Do I pick Bob raping DeFi with regulations or Dawn Song crusty cheesy academic feet? Or should I go 50/50? Or accumulate some other yet to be born shitcoin with a completely new market narrative?

Attached: KYC or privacy.jpg (1000x500, 206.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.veriblock.org/index.php/Project_Activity
wallet.everest.org/signup-referral/120913AB4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Or accumulate some other yet to be born shitcoin with a completely new market narrative?
probably this. these will die like all the other shitcoins from the previous cycles

Why does everyone say Dawn has crusty feet?

rose is scam

They have a decent L1 and it just launched. A scam would be Tron or Luna

unironically ROSE all in

I’m literally 98% in rose staking on ftp. This gem is one of the few

Dexes will be regulated. Everest has the solution and is set up to do kyc through chainlink integration and chainlink node. Seems like a good bet

Fucking digits.

I'm all-in on ROSE.

The only thing which makes me a bit unsure with Everest ID is it trying to be everything at once, an identity system transaction system document storage system retail system institution system everything at once. No wonder it's still just a work in progress 4 years after.

So it's either a generational wealth tier hit or a pure scam lmao. I guess ROSE can be seen as something on the less risky side, but obviously with far less possible reward as well.

>giving bob your facial image data

Can't I just buy the shitcoin of uni?

"Coin that only normies wont understand"

"Veriblock" $VBK

>Used to do 60% of Bitcoin transactions worldwide (google: Veriblock 60% bitcoin)
>$1.2m market cap

wiki.veriblock.org/index.php/Project_Activity

>>team has never spent a dollar to marketing. isn't doing any market-making either yet. that will change ASAP,team has billionaire (Matthew Roszak) as co-founder to their market-making product "em.me" that's coming out soon

>2 more exchanges paid and listing soon

>76 pages whitepaper , pure tech (updated paper on "wiki veriblock" etc)

>PoW and PoP mineable (team invented new consensus protocol called "Proof of Proof ")

>team bought back 100% of tokens sold in IEO . only mineable coins left in market
>team found exploit from Ethereum classic
>around 30 employees working around veriblock ecosystem

>higher the VBK price the more BTC transactions aka free media mentions will keep coming (vbk was mentioned in galaxy digital research and in many other big places)

Not sure if it ever pumps. But it should based on fundamentals .

Attached: ec93a5a049d3edf0.jpg (453x217, 15.26K)

they work with many big orgs like the world food programme, oracle, ftx, rapyd, world bank, chainlink etc... the connections are top tier and they even have ID2020 backed by the gates foundation
so basically this is either a top 5 coin or the biggest scam since bitconnect.
Also, if it were a scam, they would be doing very important marketing to have more investors and get more money. That isn’t the case, they are imo still very under the radar and doing regular updates on their platform, it’s a giant in the making and everything needs to be perfect in order to have all humanity onboard.

I would go all in on everest but it has dogshit liquidity on uniswap

Get Rose
Confirm Meta announcement coming in Q2 based on the town hall meeting this week. Confirmed announcement with BMW sometime this year. Cipher paratime update in Q2 for completely private smart contracts. And this is an L1 that is compatible with the EVM and you can write contracts in solidity (which I’m doing)

Rose will be the private smart contract chain of choice. Get in now before it hits $1. Optimistic $5 during next bill cycle. Or just code on it

you can but if you want to stake for 32% you need to sign up in their biometric wallet
btw use my referral code if you do so you will get 1000 free ID tokens (locked for 3 months)

The referral code is: 120913AB4E

wallet.everest.org/signup-referral/120913AB4E

I'm actually heavily considering accumulating ID. After seeing all the real compliance they have in regards to DEFI and stablecoins and they are literally partnered with ID2020.org the initative through a couple big pharma corps and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation/Microsoft. You can only make the ID account if you give facial biometrics and an eye scan which I will not be doing kek

Also Everest's logo is literally the all see eye Illuminism pyramid. It represents the occulted elite separated from the proles. I's say considering its connection to the WEF and Chainlink which also uses Black cube symbolism I'd say its a fair bet. I bought a lot of Chainlink at 0.32 average because of the symbolism. Its how I invest now kek

Attached: illuminati_pyramid_3d_model_obj_5b5760e8-ec5f-4500-9884-f8a04c9d07f1.jpg (1200x1200, 179.39K)

I'm aware of everything you wrote, just still unsure how they can't do everything without having to need to have any staking or any retail connection. I mean if it's so secretive and important, why am I allowed to buy it like any other shitcoin on uniswap?

I guess everything reverts back to the le token sneeded question kek