Why are young men dropping out of society?

and what are the long term economic implications of this?

Attached: 524204230423.png (995x877, 1.05M)

Sounds like we need more diversity and female enrollment, OP. Also women should be in charge of filtering resumes and be charged with increasing female diversity in the workforce.

Women have temperments more suitable for school and waging in the modern economy. Many here will seethe but its true. In 10 years women's average income will be higher then men's, its inevitable

>entitled chuds refuse to work for society that treats them equally as women and minorities
nothing of value was lost

Women are NPC wagies, why is this surprising?

>In 10 years women's average income will be higher then men's
I heavily doubt that, Women are going for worthless meme degrees so even when making up the majority of academics, they're gonna be earning less than redneck plumbers.

If this were the case you wouldn't need to put your race or sex on the application. Checkmate faggot.

Strictly biologically speaking, Women seek mates with higher incomes and education.

I read this as more cat-moms in the near future.

Women are powerful, they can run things from now on

Attached: 740FECCE-EE8B-4316-9A8B-80EB3814D09C.jpg (696x669, 61.27K)

>Women demand equality
>Men get treated worse
>Women get treated worse
Fair enough.

if all women would collectively agree to stop working a job, focus on not being so fat and wearing more makeup, and have more than 1.7 babies each, i would start applying for every job right now.

biology has nothing to do with income and education lmao

>enchiladas

Look closely at the picture, apple products, jewelry, faggy hairdo, purple fingernails, it's a faggot.
Even when the MSM prints an article about why white men (the presumed boogeyman of all evil) are dropping out of society, they feel the need to slap a faggot on the article.
It's just another example of what current society is all about, it's not about what you can do, about your abilities, it's about who you are.
You'll never get the job because they will favour a woman, a PoC or a disabled tranny, why even bother?

Attached: 1640205594044.jpg (229x220, 11.21K)

In the short term? A lot of finger pointing and a refusal to directly address the problem. In the slightly longer term? Who knows, it's one of the big x-factors in how society goes in the near future.

White males are the most demonized group, while every other group is coddled and praised. Just watch the media if you think I am lying

>NOOOOOOO I REFUSE TO CONTRIBUTE UNTIL I GET STATE-SANCTIONED TRADWIFE!

Attached: d6b.png (1126x685, 430.52K)

I don't care

No money, no pussy, dead end.
I for once, have been actually managing my money better, year by year but drying paint can entertain me.

>treats them equally as women and minorities

i know this is bait but if you're a middle class white guy zoomer less than 120 iq you're literally fucked

Attached: 1641395575912.png (500x457, 151.08K)

THIS so much
replacement is real

>they feel the need to slap a faggot on the article.
That guy probably has a girlfriend though.

>while every other group is coddled and praised.
Niggers and Jews.
Full stop, whitey isn't getting that bad, chap.

>STATE-SANCTIONED
No.
>Trad women.
Define traditional women, because wearing dresses and baking cookies isn't the defining factor.

Every aspect of western “society” is now completely self destructive and the opposite of what it’s suppose to be.
Jobs are no longer about work and production. Just autonomous entities that operate off fake Jewish finance with a few string pullers at the top. Most of the other “workers” are just there for social signaling and propaganda.
“Education” is no longer about learning or critical thinking. It’s just a brainwashing center and a filter process to show you are a proud willing member of globohomo and will help to continue this shit show.
As a young white man it’s extremely demoralizing to live within this structure. It openly hates us at every level. Government policy, corporate hiring, education, etc.
It shouldn’t be a shock to anyone that young white men feel completely lost in their own homelands. We are a conquered and demoralized people living in nations that are no longer for us, and hostile towards us.
You use to be able to escape through consumerism and the pursuit of capital. We no longer are even able to do that.

Bullish for commodities.

Also more and more white men realizing that Islam is right about women (possibly a wave of conversions to Islam resulting from this).

bait, but for the record, we are going to see a lot more dead leftists in the future.

Already happening

Attached: Capture.png (1034x1001, 561.39K)

>Men are evil
>Men are rapists
>Men are paedophiles
>Men are all psychopathic CEO's
>Men are all violent
>Masculinity has no place in modern society
>Women are equal to men
>Women are actually superior to men
>Women are innocent angels
>Believe all women no matter the cost
>Women are smart
>Women are funny
>Women are beautiful no matter big/ugly/race they are
>Feminity is the epitome of a healthy society
Why don't men participate? We've laid the rules out clearly!? Wth stop being emotional man babies and keep civilization going without the credit you deserve

you get what you deserve
think back on these words in ten years

Females seek higher status males as they are seen as better providers for their young. Education and income are markers of a male's socio-economic status

white men (straight ones unlike in OP’s pic) will make their own society. good women will flock to it. jews will try to destroy it like always but it will take generations, maybe centuries to do so and eventually the cycle will repeat.

You have a weird and disturbing fetish. It gets you up in the morning doesn't it?