Career switching

I fucked up my career choice. Anyone here did a career switch in their adult life? I'm thinking about joining a bootcamp to become a codemonkey. I have enough cash to go some time without income thanks to crypto. Just not sure if I can actually do codemonkey work honestly

Attached: 2322222134.jpg (633x758, 31.33K)

Have you researched kneecaps?

I regret everything personally. Once you fuck up, it just becomes harder to fix the older you get

>if you do you will regret it
>if you do not you will regret it
>if you do or do not, you will regret it
so who cares

What career choice did you make? Do you have a bachelors? If so, in what?

yeah it does. I'm still in my 20s but not for much longer. I have a degree and been working for years so it's not like I'm a neet trying to get out of a rud, from outside I might even look successful but I fucking hate my job. How old are you? Any plans on switching careers?

yes but I'm not attractive enough anymore to switch for that path honey

>Do you have a bachelors?
communication design, basically /gd/ mixed with marketing bullshit. I fell for the do what you love meme but turns out I started hating it ojnce it became my actual job

Turned 27 recently and honestly I don't feel like putting in the effort to change anymore. At this point it's just waiting on the next bull market since I got greedy as shit with the last one

I was a loser until I was 30, learned literally everything about blockchain tech in a year, and now I make 5x what I did at my bullshit wagie job

just do it. you'll be fine in a few years, but it's going to SUCK SHIT getting there. do you really have anything better to do?

Just learn some data stuff and lie on your resume saying you applied data at your old job. Also lie and say you're mexican which will increase your job acceptance rate 100x (dead serious).

i didn't start my career (accounting) until i was 29. it was kind of gay working entry level jobs in my late 20s, but now i'm 32 and a senior accountant making close to $100k from home. my goal is to make manager ($120-130k) in another 2 years.

so you actually work in crypto? How?
I also hope for the next big run obviously, I have low to mid 6 figures in crypto right now but making it still feels like a massive pipe dream desu... It might take much longer than I'd hope.

just run scams like the rest of the economy. Its literally that easy, nobody even cares!

the only alternative is going on in my current path but it looks VERY dead end to me. Also the pay is absolutely fucked and won't get much better with more years on my back.

>Just learn some data stuff
Do you think there is a udemy course or cert I could do to ACTUALLY learn things needed for an IT job? I've been searching YouTube for like a complete course but I honestly don't know where to start, I'm overwhelmed. Also being mexican won't help, I'm in europe (FUCK)

How come you started this at 29? Did you have a different vcareer oath before that or just took your time?

Programming is one of the most soulcrushing jobs you can have. You better have a deep passion for it because you'll be expected to be the troubleshooter, maintenance guy, and IT guy on top of coding by corporate retards who don't even know what a database is when all you really know how to do is front-end dev. Honestly, if your goal is to earn a high wage you already lost the game, get something easy with low energy commitment and invest. You will never make it as a wagie.

Yeah I kinda hate my job. It’s cool to wfh but it also kinda sucks cause my wife and kids are here. My job is also soulless and boring. I kinda always wanted to be a high school teacher. I like the grind to the summer and then having the summers off to chill. Too bad those niggas don’t make enough money.

I wish I became a teacher. Chill as fuck job as long as the school isn't in the ghetto

speaking from experience, something special about programming jobs is that you actually do need to know what you're doing. it's way different than most office jobs in that sense. it's more like being an auto mechanic than people realize. thats why midwits can't do it.

Elaborate

Agreed. Plus I would have tenure at this point but instead I have to worry about getting shitcanned all the time.

Bumping for interest, went the sales wagie route and it was nice at first and the money is great. But I'm just too autistic for it long term. I lack "game" and will honestly never acquire it.
Giving myself another couple of months until I dump it all. I'll never be grateful enough for Any Forums to make me learn about investing. I can just fuck off and live years just jacking off.