Any Forums drawfag here

Any Forums drawfag here
let's start some shit
Any Forums creates an nft
how do we go on about this fellas?
before you start saying shit like fuck nfts etc etc just bear with me shit's gonna be fun
depending on how this works, if i actually mint, I can airdrop. let's start some retard clown Any Forums community shit and let that seep into normieville
lets harness the clown world meme magic

let's start with some concepts. profile pic type shit, what should I draw?

Attached: bearnbull.jpg (1000x1000, 146.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/t/ZTdvrTMTt/?k=1
tiktok.com/t/ZTdvrtA4b/?k=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-141102_Google.jpg (631x718, 132.35K)

that doesnt answer shit
lets say we had to draw a profile pic, what kind would it be?

Attached: photo_2022-03-03_07-51-25.jpg (640x640, 31.46K)

"Faces of biz"

Draw a link bagholder who is sitting in a padded cell and screams to the nurse that she holds link and that it will be $1000 EOY while she tries to give him his meds.

Attached: 1640814727262.jpg (1003x1080, 211.5K)

How about you guys catch the Bear Badge hint? It’s actually based. Bear badges withe our beloved bobos blinged out for a participating in the bear market. And access to the group chat where we help eachother not get rekt in the bear and prepare for the 2024 halving bull run. Oh and there’s only 2024 badges to represent the year of the halving.

Get one Help eachother take advantage of the epic bear market. Come out on the other side winners, and sell your bear badge after you trade it in for a bull badge In 2024.

Picrel: these are nfts drawn by a /biz autist.

tiktok.com/t/ZTdvrTMTt/?k=1

Attached: 72F63565-5625-4B86-9663-967618CE7F99.jpg (1000x1000, 130.52K)

i like this idea. how would this go on about?
say there was one template of a body, and then 10 hats, 10 shirts, and idk 10 fucking accesories
thats 1000 total
im thinking maybe do a couple of bodies? what kinda faces tho? im gonna sketch this shit quick
i normally would as i like to take requests but how is that nft? thats just like a detailed picture

>BearBadges.com mint one join the group. Don’t be a pussy. Collab with other anons. Profit.

Ok then draw a crazy looking link baggie (something like my pic but I can't draw).

Attached: 1.png (1990x989, 36.39K)

fuck that atleast here i could do some airdrops
trying to jack my shit eh
im thinkin what if they were all bald
also, faces would have to maybe be its own layer
so it would be tricky in this case
usually for bored ape its very static of a pic, but if we wanted to do something like this
wed have to have other interesting layers like BG, shit flying around etc

Attached: S__5545987.jpg (1180x1388, 224.3K)

ok ill give it a shot but this would be specific to LINK which i feel, i know LINK is Any Forums favorite bag to hold but idk if it speaks to everyone

Looks like and indian taking a squat to shit in the street.

How am I jacking your shit user. I genuinely just drewed desu and made the contract and website in my autistic spare time. Aren’t they nice? Don’t you want one? I’ll have one of yours if you have one of mine.

You should also put our tik tok video on loop. tiktok.com/t/ZTdvrtA4b/?k=1

I support other anons. Thats the whole point of bear badges to work smarter together not harder alone

How about you finish your comic?

Yeah it's more work with more base faces but could be done if each had it's own unique version of the randomized features. I think stripperville must have done that

heres a rough draft
something like this should be good.
Clothing which could be a stupid shirt, straight jacket, naked etc
a bag of tokens, or ledger, precious metals, fiat
and accessory for added dramatic effect or a handsign
and a bald head with conveyed emotion

Attached: S__5554178.jpg (1274x1286, 190.05K)

i want to make my own shit
how about you stick around and bump my thread with the same shit you autist

DRAW PRINCESS MIKI AOKI PLEASE

Attached: Miki_Bed.jpg (1152x2048, 279.88K)

so whos this this project for? The gay incel demographic, pretty sure thats not very big group

so whos going to buy your little doodles? pretty sure Any Forums blew all it's lunch money on shitcoins.

just thought of something
should also add skin tone, like 4 types of shades. but that can bump up the combinations exponentially and if im not mistaken 8000-1000 is the sweet spot?

A SEC official in the style of A Wyatt Mann.

well, im an artist so im used to be being broke as fuck. this is more for fun and a little Any Forums community building maybe we all get together and talk mad shit. im just going with the flow of the chaos in complete and utter fuckin clown world right now
i dont give a single fuck
i just find this is better than making shitty pixelated wojaks and giving them away for free
at least here we get to all collectively work on something that speaks to us and us only and if normies jump on board and you call sell a /dob/ for a couple grand then so be it

Maybe show initiative instead of begging for advice