Sends billy assplay back to cuck island

>sends billy assplay back to cuck island.
Based ZSJ appreciation thread

Attached: 485954E8-4C05-4122-B77C-9C9BB19B8C74.jpg (960x952, 80.7K)

All British "men" are homosexuals.

You know from experience I take it.

no one cares about jamal user, its sad seeing all these 5 reply threads die.

Im a believer

Attached: 1632467035269.jpg (415x414, 58.77K)

Enough cult threads to cheer ya up faggot, why don’t ya head on over there

And water is wet

Attached: 1647769750253.png (2368x1183, 2.16M)

Im just saying man, for your own sake, sitting over there clicking refresh over and over for nothing. Im here to help you.

Help me by fucking off back to your “sports entertainment” this threads for actual wrestling fans

I havent watched wwe for 7 years. are those wrestling fans in your room right now user?

One day they will reunite, and not only in a shitty tag match.

If you don’t watch wrestling then why are you hear other than to be a sad faggot shitting on others enjoyment? Whatever keeps the gum out of your mouth I guess.

ZSJ is dangerously based

Based even though he's a corbynite.

Attached: 1647188168186.png (225x225, 74.85K)

I do watch wrestling, new japan isnt the only company on earth. I didnt shit in anyones enjoyment, where did I do that exactly? I just said this thread is gonna be dead, which it is.

Dealing with you is shitting on my enjoyment by having to deal with your faggot ass. You don’t like the thread quit bumping it & let it die then.

i wish you were dead

why are you so angry? no one is bumping this but me and you, just proves how right I am, no one gives a shit about jamal.

Nobody gives a shit about your life, now slit your wrists

bit extreme, just cause I slight your favorite wrestling org? dont take it too personal user, the truth hurts sometimes.

Found the biggest virgin on the whole of /aspw/

Jamals are such defensive uppity little bitches

you can think that if it helps you cope with how dead new japan is.

Live your fantasy life dude, everyone on here knows you are the same dude who does the same shit over and over again. I'm going to bed you continue arguing with the other guy calling you out on your continuous massive faggotry. Go outside.

again, not me, youre a schizo, go sleep, you had a big day today defending jamal for free on here.

lmao the desperate cope of someone whose promotion is getting mogged in the ring

>1 minute apart
Yea you totally ain't a seething antidraw looking for someone to talk to. Feel bad for you mate.
>also you
I'm sorry no one loves you and you seek attention like an emo scene teen girl from the mid 2000s

Yeah, I'm sure Shing Chin vs. Screech Red Monk in front of 700 people was a absolute 5 star classic lmao

I thought you were gonna go to bed user

>inb4 AAAAAAH YOU USED YOUR PHONE

Attached: okpal.jpg (1080x435, 189.75K)

It was actually two british wrestlers that mogged you tonight genius

1. I am not the user who said he was going to bed.
2. Nice edit, that also shows your in complete damage control, screenshot and named the photo all that jazz
3. Reddit spacing.
Ya hitting the actual wolfcuck levels of cringe bro. You will respond to anyone which is both extremely hilarious and sad.

oh its an edit now? nice, you keep coping brother. Im sure you arent the retard that was going bed, even though the poster count hasnt changed, you just happened to come in and take his schizo arguments over.