What hope do Zoomers have for the future?

What hope do Zoomers have for the future?

Attached: unknown-29.png (630x630, 307.49K)

Become slaves for boomers.

don't worry about it you old fucking boomer

Bet it really hit different frfr

Attached: cdvjz.jpg (378x487, 25.58K)

Kek

Zoomers are already the backbone of the NWO’s subdued population.
They’re easily influenced by tranny politics, they’re not racist, they try too hard to be funny and usually come off as cringe, and they’re not into individualism, gun ownership or standing up for themselves in any way…
They just want to fit in with clown world and they will. They will live in the pods and eat the bugs.

Zero if Americans, a brighter future if they're not Americans.

>and they’re not into individualism, gun ownership or standing up for themselves in any way…
Shut the fuck up, nigger.
Gonna keep my illegal gun and you can fuck right off.
No, American zoomers are nigger lover fags, zoomers outside of America are usually not too lefty.

fuckin hell i hate zoomer so much it's unreal, but i really want some dumb zoomer girls to blow me, how do i profit from this ?

just sus it and bus it frfr Perchance.

Mad World fr fr

my little cousin has this haircut, he just turned 18. i don't know how to break it to him that he's a walking meme.

Say nothing, just let them multiply. It's funny.

They get to watch the end of the world

it's literally as bad as 80s hairstyles

I hate it but it makes me lel when I see it.

Every single facet of a zoomers life has been marketed and commodified - they're barely human anymore. Tik Tok algos can probably predict the next decade of these retards life just from the sheer amount of data that's been collected since 2020.

>tldr
there is no future for these absolute morons

IT'S A DEADASS DEADASS
MAD WORLD

Attached: 1654188350898.jpg (1111x1142, 235.71K)

I like telling them that my grandmother has the same hairstyle.

"bussin" should be "sussin" in this

t. expert in Zoomerese

Might be lucky enough to live at the right moment of the collapse to take advantage of it. Past generations had to deal with a slow death and are now too old to become the post-boog aristocracy.