What’s the next Google?

Attached: 7A3986F9-E4B8-44BA-A44E-2EC807524074.jpg (717x395, 20.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

presearch.io/
digitaljournal.com/pr/nchain-listed-among-top-100-most-innovative-companies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao I think you already know.

Presearch, it pays you to search. Launched mainnet this week after testing since September last year. It's been my main search engine for ages and I like it better than Google lately

Verasity ticker VRA

>FTX
>Starlink
>any one of the incumbent companies because they have enough cash to buy out all the competitors

In what sense? Google is too big in a lot of things, be more specific, or do you mean the next mammoth conglomerate?

presearch.io/

This thing right here.

aws id

Attached: 1641878110073.png (309x319, 90.03K)

Meta.

Google became big because of its knowledge graph and PageRank algorithm. Other web2 giants also use knowledge graphs to extract insights and value from your data (which they sell to 3rd parties and feed to recommendation algorithms). The answer to your question lies in Metcalfe's law and a project that optimally utilizes this principle to create value from semantically linking data and assets in a decentralized and privacy friendly way. The realization of the semantic web requires a new kind of knowledge graph.

you have to buy the search engine?

I wonder

Attached: eric_schmidt_chainlink_large_1638960082426.jpg (1200x675, 95.23K)

token not needed fggt

the cube of Link

the bartender.

I am not bullish, I am beyond bearish.
Chainlink is a globohomo shitcoin of the highest order and is going straight to zero.
Your days of shitting up biz with your astroturfed psyops is over. You've been found guilty of using DARPA bots, paid shills and sybil attacks to push the WEF agendas, and for that you will pay with your miserable life.
You shills and bagholders will be financially EXTERMINATED and there is nothing you can do about it except watch in horror as it all comes tumbling down. The ride ends here for you linkies, the game is over.

Attached: ACK.jpg (1000x1000, 171.15K)

nchain and bitcoin (ticker bsv)
>digitaljournal.com/pr/nchain-listed-among-top-100-most-innovative-companies

Look no further than my id
Also checkem.

>FTX
?

apples new search engine coming out in 4 days

yes i mean that unironically

isn't GRT the google coin?
long HBAG

Yandex and whatever Chinese use
As west fades into irrelevance so will the tech dinosaurs propped by fake dollars.