Fringe + Bancor + LINK

You guys realize when BNT + Linkies open the floodgates on this, aside from Polygod + Tomochain + REN and everybody else, how absolutely insane it could get long term, right?

Imagine not having the 10M FRIN whale bag at these prices. Couldn't be me.

Feeling Fringey.

Attached: Fringey.png (940x788, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqJrOc7_MY
twitter.com/bancor/status/1499941538691907588
fringefinance.medium.com/recap-fringe-finances-ama-in-chainlink-s-community-channel-ef60534e850d
data.chain.link/users/bonded-finance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao a fake pic like chainlink partnership

If you’re new don’t get fooled into buying this, it’s the rebrand of that pajeet coin bonded finance. Literally created by a Maori New Zealander who’s last ventures included Bee sting face cream and sweaters with elbow pads. There’s no partnerships they are just listing random projects and calling it that.

And no I’m not joking about those failed businesses. This is the CEO lmao youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqJrOc7_MY

Poor guy - see RT's - twitter.com/bancor/status/1499941538691907588

LINK has been on board and tweeted about FRIN multiple times. Hope you didn't capitulate user : fringefinance.medium.com/recap-fringe-finances-ama-in-chainlink-s-community-channel-ef60534e850d

>he fell for the "this guy isn't smart meme" - uh oh user

data.chain.link/users/bonded-finance

He’s a legit imbecile who never finished University or has had a proper job. He also rugged once on ego.finance and did a sloppy job cleaning it up.

I love how much fud and shilling this shitcoin brings. All I know is that if you're reading this you are not going to make it.

Nah. Your shitty FUD isn't gonna work user.

Chainlink would have never tweeted about this (we're on shill 4 now) and have such engagement.

Also, Corey from Dolomite making the liquidation engine? c'mon user.

It's your loss if you have paper hands on this.

Also if any nufags are reading this, lemme break down the math for you.

Let's say the team is holding 250,000 of the circulating supply

Let's say exchanges are holding 100,000 (very low)

Top 20 wallets are 300K

What does that leave for retail?

What happens when REN, Tomochain, Matic, Chainlink, and Bancor all start shilling this.

What happens when whales lock up and simply hold to $1+ pricing so they can make it from protocol fees, or lend out to grease the liquidity wheels of the protocol itself, therefore making themselves more money?

A $6M cap is a joke and even a brainlet could throw sheckles into this and make 10x. It's the ones who hold to $1+ who are giga brain.

I’m balls deep in Bancor ans follow the project extremely closely and have never once heard anybody besides you nigger faggot shills here talk about Fringe. Smells like curry in here.

If they hadn't accidentally scrubbed the Bancor spaces, you probably would have. They have offered liquidity for the protocol.

Bancor is on board. Soon, you'll see, but we'll probably be 5x by the time you ever think about getting in. I'm literally feeding you the easiest alpha of the year.

Also - can you read? They RT'd it. It happened.

Holy fuck this is desperate shilling. Fuck off Ranjeet

H

The whale posting these threads will use you as his exit liquidity.

My first target is $0.50. I'll sell half there.

Bancor wouldn’t even list Luna let alone a another unstable stablecoin algo coin

No cap they linked up??

English user. If you're asking about Chainlink, yes. LINK are engaged. They tweeted about is multiple times over the last while.

You've had 2 years. Anyone know loading at this level deserves to stay poor.

Watch it happen, user. This is not an algo stable. Why don't you do 5 minutes of reading.