Is Tennessee the best state to live in to min/max finances?

is Tennessee the best state to live in to min/max finances?

Attached: based.png (796x671, 45.56K)

it clearly says alaska can you not reed?

Nearly all of Alaska's revenue comes from oil. Long term it's not always gonna be that low.

Alaska is also expensive ass fuck unless you're living off the land.

Tennessee is cool but a lot of libshits are moving to Nashville and making it NuLA. I still prefer Florida's weather and old boomers making extracting wealth from them much easier. That being said, Miami isn't my cup of tea and Jacksonville is not high speed at all. Orlando is shitted up with woke Disney people. I like the suburbs of Tampa, but even that can be hit or miss.

id do NH but weed is illegal
and weed. Alaska has perfect growing conditions and 18 hr sunlight is prime.

No, because we are full. You can't move to a full state. Look how full this is.

Attached: W5TEESrCyi.png (1111x519, 1.58M)

I'd like to move to Florida or Tennessee from Ohio

>can't spell read
>ignoring the fact that alaska is the last frontier and probably awful to live in but a great place to visit
I too am from Ohio.

You sound VERY angry about cities in general, user. Cities aren't for everyone but that doesn't make them bad laces to live. It's subjective. Some people appreciate diversity. Personally when I'm around a bunch of stuffy closed off white rich people or a bunch of poorly educated racist because muh Fox News hicks I feel uncomfortable, and I am white and was raised in an upper middle class environment. I get why some people feel safer in those environments but I find them extremely boring and limited. To each his own.

FWIW OP I live in Nashville and enjoy it a lot and yes it's economically superior to most cities in the country because it's in TN which is economically superior to most states.

Sure if you like niggers. Besides ones mainly drag in the heart of Nashville, the entire state is pretty ghetto and run down.

>second lowest tax burden in the country
>everything is run down
gee I wonder why

>asks if Tennessee is the best when it is clearly 49/50
kys buckeye

I meant, besides one road in Nashville, the whole place is nigger.

Cities are shit and your bait is fucking gay.

cope michinigger
nh seems pretty good too

keystoner*

What's the warmest place to have a homestead with no niggers for miles and high speed internet? btw, don't say arizona or some shit, I said WARM not hot

NH property tax is high as fuck and it gets very cold for 6 months. Heating a good sized home costs a ton in fuel every year.
But if you're a millionaire it's a cozy state.

whats the chart % means?

>no niggers
>Internet
>warmest
Somewhere in eastern TN or western NC is the closest you'll get to this, SW VA is also a contender

total tax burden, sorry about that

Attached: based2.png (885x750, 67.81K)