Aping in on projects with fundamentals...

Aping in on projects with fundamentals, use cases and utilities is far better than catching cruise with projects that dwell base on hype. Argue with that with your keyboard, you need fags.

Attached: s1b61256676cc5d52d31b33233c376ea0--cartoon-dog-creative-people.jpg (500x500, 25.06K)

Terra Luna claimed to have a fundamental, great use cases and fundamentals but ended up spoiling the whole market by crashing the fuck out. Utilities and use cases are scam as well?

Attached: s92fjhjjljkl.jpg (637x651, 63.06K)

That's why I DCA dinger token.

DYOR NFA

Want to stay a poorfag, don't buy dinger.

That's one of the reasons I'm looking up to what Metalox is about to bring in the space. Merging augmented reality with virtual reality is something incredible you know

Attached: sagBDY56_460s.jpg (432x496, 32.89K)

You can just tell me to buy one shitcoin sounding token like that without telling me its utilities and use cases. I mean what the hell is the essence of the OP's post if anons will be blindly investing this way? You can do better than that, poo pajeet

>he fell for the fundamentals meme

Want to stay a poorfag? Don't go near smartnft which can be accumulated on Bitrue.
It has a significant use case in NFTs and mobile device security. Don't want to tell you more of what's cooking but you might see the smoke

Sadly enough, yes. So sad

Attached: sdfgjjki76ds.png (225x225, 10.3K)

Hell yesh, OP. BTC ETH DOT and even XRP are case examples.

Attached: sssssdfggtgggb.jpg (280x180, 11.14K)

Lol bitrue

Fundamentals is always better because this is what would keep the project standing after the hype. Sportsicon, RFOX, SYLO are the projets that I've invested in because of their solid fundamentals.

That's a powerful CEX, dickhead. You might want your shitcoin to be listed there but it won't make it because it's a scam

Attached: SX5WYRmh.jpg (440x470, 25.77K)

your fundamentals based crypto investments
>down 80-90%
random memecoins
>new moonshots every day
imagine the cope

That's where I get up to 80% APY by participating in the Yield Farming Pool campaign with my lox trio tokens.

Attached: sopie08rnn.jpg (225x225, 8.32K)

They offered a 40% apy with their staking, that is insanity and a flaming red flag to get the fuck out of it instantly. Check if there is fundamental problems with their setup - solana ddos the head validator that's known in advance and reroute their service via discord calls, insane apy - terra luna, play to win cryptos with no way to generate revenue outside of funding to buy more tokens - axie infinity, and many other flags if you start asking around and lurk more in chats.

Watch out for shitcoins getting talked about by pajeets

You are definitely on point on this. The exact reason I too have been looking at Equilibrium DeFi use cases and even thrilled by the $5000 CMC airdrop program that's currently on for EQ token.

That's disastrous. Solana network getting shutdown for the 3rd time in a few months is fucking crazy to even think about

Attached: ssssb98.png (492x668, 191.72K)

Doesn't make solana so bad. It still did better after the he last short down.

For all the new fags thinking this is a good advice, its fucking not. The only way to make it in crypto is plain luck.
Usecases and fundamentals mean jackshit. So many coins with great potential have been shilled on here throughout the years and still failed.
An example? PNK, RLC, PRQ

At least 80% of this board's traffic is jeets trying to shill their scams.

I'd rather settle for something that's risk free like Honeyland instead of settling for high apy from a shot project.